BREAKING NEWS: Someone has filed a petition to terminate Britney’s conservatorship

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wtf. How do you just forget to pay for something this important?????

How in the world do these people keep making these little unnecessary mistakes

Close friends, parties involved or family

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Well, precisely for that, because it too beautiful to be true. Many of us are very skepticall. It hasnt happened anything in 13 years and now all of a sudden 'someone' files for, not only something positive for Britney's side, but for the entire termination. 

I choose to wait and see if it end ups being legit or not. We should ask that lawyer Lisa. 

Yeah, and the additional interested party is "Stan" Wantuch

Letter Eminem GIF

• Haha 1

I'm surprised they even let you file it without paying a fee.  Can you imagine all the petitions and forms they get? What a waste of time for them if the person didn't pay a fee upfront... lol

• Like 1

The only thing that comes to my mind is that this petition has been filed because they are afraid of what Britney will say on 23 june and they want to encourage her not to speak.

• Like 5
17 minutes ago, dfffff said:

The only thing that comes to my mind is that this petition has been filed because they are afraid of what Britney will say on 23 june and they want to encourage her not to speak.

How does that make sense? Britney is going to speak point blank and the period!