BREAKING NEWS: Someone has filed a petition to terminate Britney’s conservatorship

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, DJBringItBack said:

Yeah before covid we got candids, during covid we don’t know what she’s been doing anything’s possible at this stage 

That makes perfect sense that she would be there and reason for the visit.

3 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

And well it does not surprise me and I suspect it was done by Sam Ingham (hence why LFB posted it first)and by not paying fees it generates payable work so they must to file again and remember this is how to earn easy money 🤑🤑🤑💸💸💸💸💰💰💰

That must definitely be it, because tou cannot be that incompetent on purpose, not when it's your job and you're already paid a lot. But this is too big to take it so lightly.

About people saying anyone could request this, I highly doubt that, otherwise lots of fans would have already done it. And all the lawyers insterested in this would have at least already comented about the possibility, but it's the first time that such a thing is mentioned I think.