BREAKING NEWS: Someone has filed a petition to terminate Britney’s conservatorship

36 minutes ago, Easy There said:

So tjis can be done by close family members and parties involved.

Juno Lynn for sure didn't do it.

Lynn has lawyers who I don't think would forget to pay fees.

So that leaves Bryan and Sam Ingham.

Can Sam A do this ?

Yes, he can.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

This is huge as long as it’s someone actually involved in her life and situation and not some outsider, who suddenly has the thought to submit a termination just to see what happens, lol, if it is legit, whoever filed better pay that **** ASAP!!

I'm not able to find information about who can file a termination petition. All the websites I find generally assume the person that will do that is either the conservatees themselves, or a close relative, but no website says an unrelated third party cannot request it.

Remember at one point TMZ or the likes said Jamie didn't want Sam Lutfi to request a conservatorship for Britney, implying a complete stranger could request to conserve her? So, if that isn't bs, does it mean a stranger can also request to terminate it?

So who knows if the petition would be automatically dismissed the moment they see the person is not related to Britney, but what if as doctor, or a close friend, or what if the conservatee doesn't have any living relatives? I don't know what the law says is the process to follow, but it's not like they respected the process when they put her under the conservatorship anyways...

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm not able to find information about who can file a termination petition. All the websites I find generally assume the person that will do that is either the conservatees themselves, or a close relative, but no website says an unrelated third party cannot request it.

Remember at one point TMZ or the likes said Jamie didn't want Sam Lutfi to request a conservatorship for Britney, implying a complete stranger could request to conserve her? So, if that isn't bs, does it mean a stranger can also request to terminate it?

So who knows if the petition would be automatically dismissed the moment they see the person is not related to Britney, but what if as doctor, or a close friend, or what if the conservatee doesn't have any living relatives? I don't know what the law says is the process to follow, but it's not like they respected the process when they put her under the conservatorship anyways...

Well FreeBritneyLa posted on Twitter a screen shot from some website that does say an interested person could file to terminate.

• Like 2