BREAKING NEWS: Someone has filed a petition to terminate Britney’s conservatorship

54 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

is it possible to end the conservatorship of the person just like this? can we actually expect something from November 4th?

if they take the petition seriously, they would have to do an evaluation of her case, as far as I understand

the thing is whether it will proceed or not, and whether they (team Con) will contest it or not

it really is there :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

WANTUCH STAN. - Petitioner

WANTUCH STAN. - Interested Party

06/14/2021 Petition - Terminate Conservatorship
Filed by Petitioner

11/04/2021 at 11:00 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Authority Hearing (Conservatorship/Guardianship)

Not his name being Stan :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I swear everything surrounding Britney's case is gonna sound like a parody show whenever someone tries to write a book or make a movie about it

• Haha 6
20 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The fact that someone said this is a fan of Britney spears, it will be denied and dismissed before trial. 

Please we want her freedom, but this hurts her. They don't take us seriously as it is. 

This is not how to get her freedom have someone with a legal background. 

I don’t believe this is a fan, he’s officially an interested party and a petitioner and a fan couldn’t file to end this the American law doesn’t work that way

2 hours ago, Circuit said:

Stanley Wantuch resubmitted the petition and there is now a hearing on November 4!!

I’m just confused if theirs a hearing to end the conservatorship on nov 4th, then what is the point of the June 23rd hearing where Britney speaks to the judge, for what would be the SECOND time since 2019…

what’s the point of dragging this on further why not address the topic on June 23rd when she speaks and free her?!!!!

43 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I’m just confused if theirs a hearing to end the conservatorship on nov 4th, then what is the point of the June 23rd hearing where Britney speaks to the judge, for what would be the SECOND time since 2019…

what’s the point of dragging this on further why not address the topic on June 23rd when she speaks and free her?!!!!

because that's how "the law" "works"

the hearings are supposed to be short and concise about a specific topic, that's why on that hearing last year when they approved the Bessemer Trust as co-conservator, and then Ingham wanted to talk about removing James, judge Penny was like "whoaaah, I was not ready to discuss that"

However, they conveniently drag on the hearings too, like last time, when they were like "let's wait till next hearing to discuss everything together" but it's the lawyers the ones that have to request this.

We don't know what Britney wants to address in this hearing, so the judge doesn't have any reasons to mix both petitions (that if the termination hearing doesn't even get cancelled from here until November).

In a sense, the judge has to follow her protocols, whatever those are, she can't be like "hmm, should I push this first so we free Britney as soon as possible?" just like apparently they didn't care if this Stan was related to Britney or not, and as long as it met the requirements, the petition was successfully submitted. She can't act in favor of any party, nor assume things or suggest them to go one or another direction, she has to wait and follow whatever the interested parties file in terms of petitions, or other documents. A new petition, a new hearing, and since we know she's suuuuuuper busy, of course it had to be until November.

9 minutes ago, AP4 said:

The cities don’t match. Technically Compton is a different city. Although they are close by. So I wonder if it’s the same person or just a coincidence. 

The city of Compton has tried multiple times to annex East Rancho Dominguez, sometimes known as East Compton, and it shares Compton's ZIP code of 90221 

It's basically the same place, it's like where I live you can call it North Bethesda or Rockville, both are accepted even though they're different cities. If you googlemap the file termination address and s** offender registration address, they will show you the same location :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

The city of Compton has tried multiple times to annex East Rancho Dominguez, sometimes known as East Compton, and it shares Compton's ZIP code of 90221 

It's basically the same place, it's like where I live you can call it North Bethesda or Rockville, both are accepted even though they're different cities. If you googlemap the file termination address and s** offender registration address, they will show you the same location :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

But if you look up this house it’s been sold repeatedly as recently as 2011 and this name doesn’t come up as the most recent address. This name and address definitely belonged to a s** offender but why would he use an old address?

16 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The fact that someone said this is a fan of Britney spears, it will be denied and dismissed before trial. 

Please we want her freedom, but this hurts her. They don't take us seriously as it is. 

This is not how to get her freedom have someone with a legal background. 

Does it really matter at this point? Clearly Britney and Sam and Lynne even Jodi can file to terminate this and they haven’t! I think the only thing making the situation worse is Britney’s court appointed Lawyer, her father and the fact that she doesn’t seem to be free to speak on what she truly wants and how she truly feels!

Blaming this person that filed for termination isn’t a make or break in this case!