BREAKING NEWS: Someone has filed a petition to terminate Britney’s conservatorship

On 6/9/2021 at 2:37 PM, Cappycorn87 said:

Like Aaliyah said best,

Dust yourself off and try again

I always get that song stuck in my head when I have to 🎶dust myself off and try again🎶Sing it to my daughter when she has a hard time handling her fustrations and it pisses her off😂

• Haha 1
On 6/10/2021 at 8:00 PM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

No, I'm saying Britney is a talented singer, song writer, dancer, entertainer and artist, who is very honest in her words and very emotionally aware or what she does. She is not a lawyer, with years of qualifications and legal know how to legally justify abuses of power.

It's very possible that Britney filed the document and made a hiccup with payment, or paper work, as she is not a legal expert. This applies to Lynn, Bryan, Sam, etc.

It is less likely that a lawyer dealing in conservatorship law would make such a mistake, unless it was due to incompetence or intentional.

So if it was filed by Sam, Thoreen etc. Any lawyer who benefits from the conservatorship, its highly doubtful that understood the relevant paperwork but accidentally failed to include a payment, particularly when a huge focus of the conservstorship has been financial 

Well it seems this was apparently filed by a complete stranger so it doesn’t really matter.

But my original comment to your post had nothing to do with this filing, it had to do with u thinking she’d go blabbing to Team CON about what she wants to say to the judge on the 23rd and that they’d try to get her to cancel that meeting by fake appeasing her.

3 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Well it seems this was apparently filed by a complete stranger so it doesn’t really matter.

But my original comment to your post had nothing to do with this filing, it had to do with u thinking she’d go blabbing to Team CON about what she wants to say to the judge on the 23rd and that they’d try to get her to cancel that meeting by fake appeasing her.

By skimming thru all the comments I thought it seemed like we came to the conclusion it must be an “interested party”, no? 

3 hours ago, halfdressed said:

By skimming thru all the comments I thought it seemed like we came to the conclusion it must be an “interested party”, no? 

The reason it was rejected was due to a payment issue, rather than a situation where the party filing it weren't involved in the case, which means it could be anyone involved in the case. The only we got was a statement from Ingham saying he didn't know anything about it, suggesting it either wasn't Britney or he wasn't involved in it.

• Like 1

Hey kids...

This is legal posturing 101.

Especially in high profile cases.  No one "forgot" to pay the filing fee.  Ingham isn't bound to make his client's intentions known.  

This was filed to produce the exact reaction it's getting here.  

If it is from an interested party, it is very very likely to be less than substantive. 

Lawyers do this sort of crap 

All

The

Time.

6 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I was trying to find more info about that

I found this quote

In these cases, the conservatee, the conservator, one of the conservatee’s relatives or friends, or some other interested person may ask the court to end the conservatorship. The court may have the court investigator evaluate the conservatee’s condition to see if the conservatorship should be ended. If the judge ends the conservatorship, you will be released from your duties once you have completed the final responsibilities required by the court.

So it doesn't even have to one of her relatives who asks for the termination, not even a friend, but it could be a friend too.

There's also this

An “interested party” is generally a person, such as a spouse, children, parents, or someone who could be an heir to the estate of the individual for whom the Guardian/Conservator is sought. It also may be any person who wishes to step forward and has a concern in the interest and well-being of the individual.

• Like 1

If it was a fan I wish they’d come forward. This was so exciting initially. And while I do t find pessimism useful, it’s hard to be optimistic that anything at all will change on the 23rd. I’d love to be proven wrong, but after delays, 3 minute hearings, connection problems, excuses why she can’t show in person, extensions that last a year or more, etc… I am approaching hopelessness. There is a chance that Britney might actually live and die with this conservatorship. 

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I was trying to find more info about that

I found this quote

So it doesn't even have to one of her relatives who asks for the termination, not even a friend, but it could be a friend too.

There's also this

23 hours ago, kgid said:

Hey kids...

This is legal posturing 101.

Especially in high profile cases.  No one "forgot" to pay the filing fee.  Ingham isn't bound to make his client's intentions known.  

This was filed to produce the exact reaction it's getting here.  

If it is from an interested party, it is very very likely to be less than substantive. 

Lawyers do this sort of crap 

All

The

Time.

What do you mean tho? Ingham is submitting this petition to attract reaction? I'm not sure what's the motives here.