BREAKING NEWS: Someone has filed a petition to terminate Britney’s conservatorship

OMFGGGGGGGG IM SHOOK:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

WHO FILLED IT?

IS THIS WHY BRITNEY WANTS TO SPEAK ON JUNE 23RD?

WHY DON'T WE HAVE MORE DETAILS YET?

Ugh so many questions. June 23rd can't come any sooner ahhhhhh

32 minutes ago, Samsung44 said:

This is a BIG deal why aren’t we freaking out ? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Right bestie I'm shoooooooook:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: let's both freak out if these ******es don't think this is huge:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

10 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

OMFGGGGGGGG IM SHOOK:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

WHO FILLED IT?

IS THIS WHY BRITNEY WANTS TO SPEAK ON JUNE 23RD?

WHY DON'T WE HAVE MORE DETAILS YET?

Ugh so many questions. June 23rd can't come any sooner ahhhhhh

Right bestie I'm shoooooooook:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: let's both freak out if these ******es don't think this is huge:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

The fact that the fees haven't been payed killed the hype ngl. Does it still have any legal value ? 

Just now, Roger said:

The fact that the fees haven't been payed killed the hype ngl. Does it still have any legal value ? 

From my understanding it has 0 value as the basic fee was not paid so it was kind of automatically rejected by default. But if it was Ingham we have nothing to worry about as he'll file it again in the next few hours/days with the $90 fee paid. It is not the first time he makes a basic mistake on Britney's case, there was some submitting error on his end last time if you remember. But I'm not even gonna judge as long as he properly re-files asap.

If it was a stan then we really got our hopes up for nothing:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: