Billie Eilish: BOMT is an incredible song..this era of Britney was just mind-blowing

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don’t have to be born in a certain era. When you know something is genius, it just is. This is arguably the biggest teen idol out right now and she is speaking on one of the biggest pop stars of a

You millennials are slowly becoming as insufferable as the boomers, considering the way you gatekeep all of these matters OT: YESSS! I love them both so much! Queen supporting Queen  I think she

3 minutes ago, Jefferson Silva said:

well i dont who she is but shes got a stan

shes that one that sings havana or whatever?...im confused

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

12 minutes ago, Rik said:

You don’t have to be born in a certain era. When you know something is genius, it just is. This is arguably the biggest teen idol out right now and she is speaking on one of the biggest pop stars of all time. We should be glad we aren’t the only ones with immaculate taste. 

I get it but when you say something ‘was mind blowing’ it implies you were there and lived it.

At 14 years old at the time, it definitely was mind blowing and changed my life…

• Love 3
  • Exhale+

Didn’t she wear a Britney inspired jumpsuit not long ago? Imagine a collaboration between Billie & Britney, the best B’s in the league. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, DanjaMouse said:

Was she even born for this era to say it was ‘mind blowing’?

I feel her brother is a bigger fan so she could’ve grown up listening to Britney through him. 

• Like 3
  • Exhale+

You millennials are slowly becoming as insufferable as the boomers, considering the way you gatekeep all of these matters :jackk_alien:

OT: YESSS! I love them both so much! Queen supporting Queen :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: I think she grew up with Britney probably through Finneas who must have vividly remembered the Britney era :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Who cares if she was born or not when BOMT was out? She's sweet and respectful, and can actually look back at older music eras which is always a good trait for an artist imo.
I think Janet and Mariah were on fire on 1997 and I was just months old. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: Together Again was my jam and I vividly remember My All. Also I can tell Michael Jackson and Madonna changed pop music forever in the 80s and I lived through my cousins how the Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys were so revolutionary.

Baby One More Time went freaking #1 in every country it charted, so yeah that era was mind-blowing, period.

• Love 2