Actress Heather McDonald doesn't believe Britney controls her social media

I most of the times refrain from commenting on this issue/theory because, we know people have always had access to her accounts since forever, since her Twitter, etc. Even her Facebook and Instagram used to be written in third person like "Here is Britney at the X Factor audition" etc. If you're old enough, you might remember besides there were official verified accounts, on Facebook there were two Britney profiles, one was the official page, which is the one we still have, and the other one was her "personal" account, which was like a user page you could add as friend (if you got accepted).

So all her social media was always treated as some sort of extension of her official website, so to speak, just to keep updates of her career and such. Twitter posts used to be signed by who supposedly wrote them: Larry, Adam, Brett or Britney herself. At some point, all the social media got the verified system, and everyone assumed, especially with Instagram or Twitter, that every famous person was using them as their personal accounts, and I don't doubt that maybe younger people like Demi or Selena do, but at least in the case of Britney to me it was always understood it was a combination of both her posts, and posts coming from her team (i.e. everything related to releases, tickets, music videos, etc). But like, I never imagined Britney talking to her relatives or friends through the official Britney Spears accounts.

So I understand the current situation, but it's also not completely farfetched to believe that she may still have some input on what gets posted or not. And everyone can believe what they want, but until we don't have a solid confirmation that she has nothing to do with it, I think it's not correct to say bad things about it. I mean, imagine if after all of this ends, she comes up and clarifies that she indeed asked all those things to be posted, how will everyone that has mocked and criticized everything, from the way "she writes" to the way she looks or the way her pictures and videos are edited, feel when they know it was her.

Like this lady, whoever she is, talking about her looks, even if she doesn't do it in a rude way, she's talking about her appearance, the black mascara, etc, and it's like, well, we've seen Britney herself going onstage looking like that, so is it really that impossible to think she approved it? Like have y'all forgotten all the meltdowns people had with POM, from her makeup, to her outfits, to the wigs, the messy ponytail, etc. 

britney-spears-epic-wardrobe-malfunction

• Like 7
On 6/9/2021 at 2:48 PM, Britman512 said:

The iCloud is an excellent point I never thought of that:surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised:

but I’m so tired of these no name actresses who I think I saw in a tampon commercial  speaking up

like uh Madonna… you’ve been well quite 

Madonna is self absorbed writing her own script about her life. She has no time for Britney 

If she doesn’t have any say in what’s posted or any access at all, it’s weird that when she posted that Q&A a few months ago she acknowledged the random red fridge post and said she wanted to post it because she liked it or something like that.