Perrie from Little Mix stuns as she shows off baby bump

12 minutes ago, B-R-I-T-N-E-Y said:

There is too much threads about those irrelevant girls and this irrelevant group. Stop making it on the front page every time for every little thing they do. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

They are basic af.

Here's a thought, maybe make threads on other artists that you care about so they can be featured instead of complaining.

Imagine coming to a thread about a pregnant woman attacking her :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Irrelevant? 10 years in and still scoring Number 1s and breaking records during their 10th year together. First girl group in history to ever win Best British Group at The Brit Awards (UK version of the Grammys) in all 40+ years of the ceremony. 60 million records sold worldwide, the most streamed girl group on spotify...

Thank you for bumping this thread and secondly for allowing me to make you look stupid :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

If they bother you so much avoid the threads :wink_britney_everytime_white: 

Threads WILL be threads made about other artists, especially artists that are active and working so stay pressed. You'll also see that there are many LM fans here.

The only thing basic here is your ability to insult people, especially when the only thing you can say is 'irrelevant' :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I wonder how far along are Leigh and Perrie?

I hope they do a mom song for the next album a la "Mama" or "My Baby".

I think Leigh is 7 months! I'm not sure about Perrie though!

Do we want another 'My Baby'? :wink_britney_everytime_white:

21 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Here's a thought, maybe make threads on other artists that you care about so they can be featured instead of complaining.

Imagine coming to a thread about a pregnant woman attacking her :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Irrelevant? 10 years in and still scoring Number 1s and breaking records during their 10th year together. First girl group in history to ever win Best British Group at The Brit Awards (UK version of the Grammys) in all 40+ years of the ceremony. 60 million records sold worldwide, the most streamed girl group on spotify...

Thank you for bumping this thread and secondly for allowing me to make you look stupid :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

If they bother you so much avoid the threads :wink_britney_everytime_white: 

Threads WILL be threads made about other artists, especially artists that are active and working so stay pressed. You'll also see that there are many LM fans here.

The only thing basic here is your ability to insult people, especially when the only thing you can say is 'irrelevant' :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

OK, your respond is cute and all... But giving me a warning for "blatant disrespect" for my comment ? :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: Aren't you a little bit drunk from power? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Saying "irrelevant" and "basic" is not an insult, are you crazy? I was just giving my opinion because we're in a forum... You know? You definitely overreacted. :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

And I wish I could avoid threads about your irrelevant favs but you keep spaming the main page of Exhale with those basic girls. :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated: 

Stay pressed. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, B-R-I-T-N-E-Y said:

OK, your respond is cute and all... But giving me a warning for "blatant disrespect" for my comment ? :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: Aren't you a little bit drunk from power? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Saying "irrelevant" and "basic" is not an insult, are you crazy? I was just giving my opinion because we're in a forum... You know? You definitely overreacted. :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

And I wish I could avoid threads about your irrelevant favs but you keep spaming the main page of Exhale with those basic girls. :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated: 

Are your comments not disrespectful? Did you not just come into a thread and bash a pregnant woman calling her basic? Did you not just tell me what I should and should not post? That is blatant disrespect.

I love how you can't even respond to the points where i've proven they are not irrelevant :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Idk if you're just acting dumb calling them irrelevant again, despite me proving you wrong or whether it just comes naturally to you? The majority of threads are featured so people view and comment on threads.

It's easy to ignore, you just don't click :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: Like I said earlier, if you don't like them make threads about artists that you do like. I don't visit threads of artists that don't interest me, it's not hard you know :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: but I guess you like keeping up with them if you're visiting their threads.

I'm not pressed, you're the one coming in here looking like a clown calling people irrelevant and saying people posting threads about them gets you triggered :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Are your comments not disrespectful? Did you not just come into a thread and bash a pregnant woman calling her basic? Did you not just tell me what I should and should not post? That is blatant disrespect.

I love how you can't even respond to the points where i've proven they are not irrelevant :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Idk if you're just acting dumb calling them irrelevant again, despite me proving you wrong or whether it just comes naturally to you? The majority of threads are featured so people view and comment on threads.

It's easy to ignore, you just don't click :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: Like I said earlier, if you don't like them make threads about artists that you do like. I don't visit threads of artists that don't interest me, it's not hard you know :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: but I guess you like keeping up with them to check them.

I'm not pressed, you're the one coming in here looking like a clown calling people irrelevant and saying people posting threads about them gets you triggered :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

So you agree ? You did giving my a warning because I said something you didn't like about your fav? :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: Don't make threads on a general forum about them if you can handle other's opinion about without giving warning point, snowflake. (Oh, I hope snowflake isn't too disrespectful since you called me a clown) :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

How immature and biased are you ? You're a moderator... :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Being pregnant or not is absolutely and never was the subject, I just said I was annoyed because you ALWAYS put your threads about those girls in the main page, you clearly abuse of your power to promote them. I just shared my opinion on that point and YOU got triggered. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

In which gay world "irrelevant and basic" is disrespectful ? It's shady/funny at best. PLEASE. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

2 minutes ago, B-R-I-T-N-E-Y said:

So you agree ? You did giving my a warning because I said something you didn't like about your fav? :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: Don't make threads on a general forum about them if you can handle other's opinion about without giving warning point, snowflake. (Oh, I hope snowflake isn't too disrespectful since you called me a clown) :bichpls_telling_preaching_mad_fighting_pointing_touching:

How immature and biased are you ? You're a moderator... :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Being pregnant or not is absolutely and never was the subject, I just said I was annoyed because you ALWAYS put your threads about those girls in the main page, you clearly abuse of your power to promote them. I just shared my opinion on that point and YOU got triggered. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

In which gay world "irrelevant and basic" is disrespectful ? It's shady/funny at best. PLEASE. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

So you're also unable to read? :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: I explained why your comments were disrespectful.

I'm telling you that the majority of threads are featured and there are a lot of threads of other artists that are made quite regularly, just because you have an issue with this artist you make comments :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Of course i'm going to post about artists that are releasing music, it's a pop forum - is your brain unable to fathom that? It seems you're unable to understand much of what has been said. It is also in the rules that you should not be disrespectful to moderators but you continue to be rude.

On 6/9/2021 at 11:33 AM, B-R-I-T-N-E-Y said:

Warning points for disliking someone’s favorite local band :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: Please say you’re joking :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Like twenty people are left on this site can we please try to get along 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, thebritmaster said:

Warning points for disliking someone’s favorite local band :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: Please say you’re joking :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Like twenty people are left on this site can we please try to get along 

WP's for blatant disrespect and then further rude behaviour to a mod, it is against the rules to disrespect moderators.

Imagine being so triggered by a 'local' band:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: A 'local' band that keeps breaking previous gg's records and are most streamed girl group in the world on Spotify. I can come back with more receipts.

You: can we please try to get along

Also you: 'local' band 

Practice what you preach :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: Until then you and others should avoid threads that trigger you :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: