If someone posted every photo from your phone on your Instagram, would it make you look like a crazy person?

Almost everyone does photos thanks to their phones, no matter the app they are using. Photos of landscapes, sky, selfie, you in the mirror etc. And it's not like you are doing only one photo and you are ok with that. Most of the time we too 4839843 photos from different perspectives. There's tons photos that we definitely don't want to post cause they are just... not good enough for public eye. 

My question: If someone posted every photo from your phone (not all at the same time, like with days of gap) on your Instagram, would it make you look like a crazy person?

In my case it definitely would make me look crazy :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

What about u? 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block