Spice Girls team up for a Pride charity t-shirt!

@Slayer is right. Victoria is a member. 

Obviously she was too busy to commit to the requirements of a massive tour. 

The way Mel b said our Victoria Beckham.  

Let me know posh is still a group..

But if course the press acted like she wasn't a Spice girl cos she refused to tour and they did paint her in a bad light. 

But then fans reminded me, it was no secret her designer label was losing money and closing stores fast..

So she had to take care of her business but now I think she's safe again to where she can do a global tour. 

Fans want new Music, but the instant sellouts confirmed just that short catalog alone is enough to sell out stadiums..

3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

@Slayer is right. Victoria is a member. 

Obviously she was too busy to commit to the requirements of a massive tour. 

The way Mel b said our Victoria Beckham.  

Let me know posh is still a group..

But if course the press acted like she wasn't a Spice girl cos she refused to tour and they did paint her in a bad light. 

But then fans reminded me, it was no secret her designer label was losing money and closing stores fast..

So she had to take care of her business but now I think she's safe again to where she can do a global tour. 

Fans want new Music, but the instant sellouts confirmed just that short catalog alone is enough to sell out stadiums..

well, I do remember an interview I don't know on which show, and they did imply Victoria was not interested in touring, or performing at all, but they did say she was still being part of all the decisions regarding the show and whatever they were doing with the group. 

But then was it Mel B who got pissed because she didn't attend any of the concerts? 

22 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Remember..

Fans were reminded they paid 45 to 50 pounds for a T shirt made By gildan on the 2019 tour.

So in the groups everybody is asking why are we complaining when we paid 50 pounds a t shirt on the 2019 tour..

Tbf even that is expensive. At least all the money is going to a good cause.

2 hours ago, Isla said:

Tbf even that is expensive. At least all the money is going to a good cause.

All the proceeds go to support homeless LGBT youth, which we all know is homeless cos parents are ashamed their kid is LGBTQ, so abandoning them makes them happy cos they don't have to deal with a damaged to the family honor. 

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

well, I do remember an interview I don't know on which show, and they did imply Victoria was not interested in touring, or performing at all, but they did say she was still being part of all the decisions regarding the show and whatever they were doing with the group. 

But then was it Mel B who got pissed because she didn't attend any of the concerts? 

It was Mel B, her big mouth did say see you in Australia in 2020, so they need to keep that word.

The girls never toured Australia, they planned in the original reunion tour, but we all know that was cancelled due to Mel B's personal life was a mess, to perform with her girls and get beat up nightly, I understand why it was cancelled..

She didn't get to enjoy our celebrate their legacy. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block