Lou Taylor has got something to say! (Jamie Lynn reacts: "story of my life")

1 hour ago, generation glory said:

If anyone has ever read about cults you’ll realize that Jamie Lynn’s behavior is a classic example of someone who’s succumbed to the control of a narcissistic sociopath aka Lou. I’m not even kidding

• Like 1
3 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

Exactly. She can't ruin any of ours' reputation, she doesn't know us, we're just a bunch of profile pics on social media.

That just makes me think it's Britney's reputation the one they're talking about. And it's sad their only way to clean their image would be harming someone so pure like Britney. So unprofessional and hypocritical on their part considering one was tied to Britney professionally for years and the other is a sister Brit has always shown nothing but love.

Their way to harm her would most likely be talking about her mental health or lack of capacity, and that's so low especially coming from Jamie Lynn. Just ew :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

It also seems to me that it's either about Britney, or about someone who can help Britney. Cuz LMT's post can be read as a threat to someone...  like "if you ever think to snitch on me, remember that I know enough dirt about you too" as I can assume that now many are fleeing from her sinking ship.

14 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

It also seems to me that it's either about Britney, or about someone who would like to help Britney. Cuz LMT's post can be read as a threat to someone...  like "if you ever think to snitch on me, remember that I know enough dirt about you too" as I can assume that now many are fleeing from her sinking ship.

It does sound like a threat :orangu_orangutan_ape: I thought it could be for Jamie for a second but then Jamie Lynn reposted so it can’t be that. The timing was funny considering we found out about the petition for termination hours later. And now the new interested party could be a registered s** offender. Wow I think I’ll sit this one out before going nuts :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Like 1
23 hours ago, GregReid said:

What truth could they possibly need to spill. Absolute joke.

JL is the one who accidentally killed her cats, like what could Britney have possibly done, and be being 'protected' from.

She isn't out here killing her cats or killing anybody.

A few people have said that Britney has done something really evil. But the point is for me,Brit found back to God and wanted to reveal her truth to us. Brit is purified. Everyone deserves a second chance.

And Jamie Lynn needs to get punished for killing cats so many times.This has nothing to do with an accident in so many cases.And she doesn´t seem to feel sorry for it at all.This is animal abuse and an offense. I don´t know why nobody set a report by the police yet.

And Lou and Jamie ( most likley Larry )must be actually in jail for what they have done to Britney. This three are unlike Britney not purified. So they should not just leave Britney alone but also stop judging her!!! If there were angles and innocent.:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

5 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

A few people have said that Britney has done something really evil. But the point is for me,Brit found back to God and wanted to reveal her truth to us. Brit is purified. Everyone deserves a second chance.

And Jamie Lynn needs to get punished for killing cats so many times.This has nothing to do with an accident in so many cases.And she doesn´t seem to feel sorry for it at all.This is animal abuse and an offense. I don´t know why nobody set a report by the police yet.

And Lou and Jamie ( most likley Larry )must be actually in jail for what they have done to Britney. This three are unlike Britney not purified. So they should not just leave Britney alone but also stop judging her!!! If there were angles and innocent.:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, dfffff said:

Oh yes, I forgot. Didn't think it was bad back then, since she was protecting her friend.But if you add that it doesn't bother her to run over cats and she is a close friend of her sister's stalker and is very rude to her most loyal fans and is aggressive to people who just want to protect her sister ...

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Oh yes, I forgot. Didn't think it was bad back then, since she was protecting her friend.But if you add that it doesn't bother her to run over cats and she is a close friend of her sister's stalker and is very rude to her most loyal fans and is aggressive to people who just want to protect her sister ...

The day will come when Britney will finally get her voice back. Then this miserable fake sister will understand how much she has let her down, but it will be too late. This family really is fuc/ked up, I never understand how you can choose your sister's tormentor as a friend.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/9/2021 at 9:29 PM, Forever222 said:

The irony!!!! Let Britney tell her side of the story. About her own life!!! :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Unpopular opinion: I still wonder if JL is playing double agent. It would be her greatest role yet. But I don’t know if she is that smart for it tho and it would give her too much credit. 

that would be interesting but I doubt it

On 6/11/2021 at 7:35 AM, Cinderella85 said:

evil? what did people say she did that was evil?

It's amazing how Britney told us the truth in songs like "rebellion" and "Mona Lisa" and shortly after she's having a meltdown and being put in a conservatorship , it turned to be the story of her life .... She knew she's surrounded by money hungry snakes ....