Lou Taylor has got something to say! (Jamie Lynn reacts: "story of my life")

Jamie Lynn... I used to defend you. But you are BEYOND defending at this point. Gurl bye :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad: 

There’s a reason things never worked out for you. You’re not an individual thinker, you just follow crazy religious freaks like loulou blindly. Yikes

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Wait does that mean she read this thread :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

I guess :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: she or her legal team must google her name every day.

I shared the comments here because someone said they wanted to see who commented, and then less than an hour later, I went back to the post, and I was already blocked. Well, it was weird, 'cause it said I followed her, yet it said Private Account. So I blocked her back :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: 

I was her only follower not spamming her with #freebritney comments, and that's how she pays me? :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I guess :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: she or her legal team must google her name every day.

I shared the comments here because someone said they wanted to see who commented, and then less than an hour later, I went back to the post, and I was already blocked. Well, it was weird, 'cause it said I followed her, yet it said Private Account. So I blocked her back :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: 

I was her only follower not spamming her with #freebritney comments, and that's how she pays me? :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Nnnh wasn’t it me that asked if you could share them I’m sorry for almost getting you arrested  :queenie_falling_dying_dead: 

• Haha 1

Jamie Lynn really is garbage isn’t she. Talentless has-been mooching off her sister’s fortune and supporting other leaches who mean Britney harm. I wonder how it feels to be utterly hated by your mega celebrity sister’s fans. I wonder if she’s ever envious that no one will ever give a sh^t about her like they do her sister. Call me a hater if you want. I literally hate her. It’s funny how she defends the conservatorship when her older brother acknowledges Britney doesn’t want to be in it. It really speaks volumes of who is really on Britney’s side in that family. Lynne Spears seems to be on the right side of the battle yet seems pretty helpless.

• Like 3