Is the #FreeBritney movement another big Britney pop culture moment? It is.

Since her meltdown in 2007 it is something close, very personal yet very public and as 2007 I don’t thing she likes it :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

This time around people (and media) are more careful to say something inappropriate or wrong so maybe a lot of people prefer to not talk about yet the conversation is open, it’s gonna be part of hey legacy and become something big every time someone talks about her. 

she definitely has pass to history as a legend for her career and her personal life. 

• Love 2

Pop culture? Hell no, this movement will go down in history also whose fan has done this much for their favourite artist? 

Let's be real - most Britney fans are my age above 25 - which means we have a job and we don't fight on Twitter for our artist anymore. 

This movement became a 2nd full time Job - with no money TBH you need to put money for this and we are doing this for a person who we don't even know as a person - we just love her. I would be very optimistic to see this kind of love and compassion for any other artist and not just in pop - all over. 

While fans fight for new singles or albums, we don't care even if she doesn't put out anything after this - we genuinely care for this women, this movement will be remembered for decades and it has already been proven that how genuinely Britney is loved despite people calling her overrated. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1