Britney: PINK is the new RED

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tbh her latest posts are a major improvement from her previous dancing videos, she been looking great and the outfits are hot. Im feeling it gurl      Related:

I love the POM homage

My first thread featured in the home page. Is this what fame is like?   

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

The amount of moving and dressing up she does, she should be focusing that effort on B10 😒

Or getting her *** TO COURT!!!! PRIORITIES PEOPLE

• Love 4
  • Like 2

She's clearly not dancing to that song, but yasss that's one of my jams....  I remember throwing it back to Blackstreet back in the day :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

What is that stuff on the floor though that she stepped on? lol

25 minutes ago, Rik said:

Or getting her *** TO COURT!!!! PRIORITIES PEOPLE

That too! But clearly that’s not her priority either 

and just to add, people still work to make money, have a career and to stay active. Many people go through heartache, problems and diseases yet still manage themself. Not Britney. She don’t even talk to us as her fans 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, jennyj said:

She's clearly not dancing to that song, but yasss that's one of my jams....  I remember throwing it back to Blackstreet back in the day :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

What is that stuff on the floor though that she stepped on? lol

Jenny listen fr she is tho this time :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: she loves Janet 

i agree there have been times when they just put her song over a video that’s been filmed a few times

but this time I checked and  zoomed in like a psycho. She’s just off slightly 2and they edited it weirdly again 😭 but she is dancing to throb

Edit: I am high this is the wrong thread bye 

• Haha 3