Demi Lovato new NBC comedy called “Hungry”

7 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I know people who are non binary, if you want people to respect you as a man or a woman pronouns, you should do the same to the non binary community 

A. Totally forgot bc I dont spend that much of my life thinking about Demi.

B. Im not so fragile that someone calling me by the wrong pronoun is going to be seen as some aggressive form of disrespect where I lose all emotional control and immediately hurl insults at others. But your first world problems are cute. 

• Like 3

I really liked their and their music back when they didn’t cause so much drama. I just can’t listen to their music with fun anymore. I think they need a hiatus for a while and come back when they are ready. They are a bit overexposed now imo.

I can agree that not everything Demi has done has been the way the general public would have wanted her to act. But can we all please stop with the hate in here? I mean come on. We can't expect others to stop hating on Britney if we as a fanbase don't stop hating on others. 

22 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

I feel bad for Demi fans if they are on this forum. It’s not nice seeing your favourite artist being so disrespected every single time their name is brought up. As a Britney fan I experienced that everywhere and that’s why I landed here. I see you guys and I wish Demi they have success in their new projects :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block