More Snakes Pics From Britney IG

Right. 
I realise I’m not a big name in the community. I think when I had more time on my hands I had more people knowing and appreciating my posts and I want to shake all of you who

1 judge Britney and blame casey

IF IT IS CASEY BRITNEY HAS PROVIDED THe content AND YOUBHATE IT AND SAY CRINGE OR WHATEVER

ALSO it’s not in Casey’s job description to make her act or pose

it also isn’t her job to write FOR HER

ibhate the fake narrative. It’s britneys voice yes with some approval from a media manager

DO YU THINK NO OTHER CELEB HAS ONE?

brit genuinely has some control she has a mansion, food and no G.U.n to her head and you hate it even her own videos or screenshots BUT THATS STILL HER FOR YOU and I honestly hate you all for it. What do you want from her? A photo shoot? Get lost she’s not working she’s living. She’s not some fake perfect pop star. Not anymore. That’s always been her point since 2007 do you forget. She’s Britney and she’s always been more normal sorry you hate it.

so close to trying to find free time to have to prove that Britney has been like this before cassie

LET CASSIE GO

IT WAS SOMEONE BEFORE HER PLEASE SHUT UP

33 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

Right. 
I realise I’m not a big name in the community. I think when I had more time on my hands I had more people knowing and appreciating my posts and I want to shake all of you who

1 judge Britney and blame casey

IF IT IS CASEY BRITNEY HAS PROVIDED THe content AND YOUBHATE IT AND SAY CRINGE OR WHATEVER

ALSO it’s not in Casey’s job description to make her act or pose

it also isn’t her job to write FOR HER

ibhate the fake narrative. It’s britneys voice yes with some approval from a media manager

DO YU THINK NO OTHER CELEB HAS ONE?

brit genuinely has some control she has a mansion, food and no G.U.n to her head and you hate it even her own videos or screenshots BUT THATS STILL HER FOR YOU and I honestly hate you all for it. What do you want from her? A photo shoot? Get lost she’s not working she’s living. She’s not some fake perfect pop star. Not anymore. That’s always been her point since 2007 do you forget. She’s Britney and she’s always been more normal sorry you hate it.

so close to trying to find free time to have to prove that Britney has been like this before cassie

LET CASSIE GO

IT WAS SOMEONE BEFORE HER PLEASE SHUT UP

That sounds like something Cassie would say :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Samsung44 said:

That sounds like something Cassie would say :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

Alright.

guve me evidence of what she does 

my boyfriend got thru the test to be employed and nah not in the description obvs not for Britney but not what is needed 

does she make Britney make content to look like this no?

tell me the evidence Cassie does except be a media manager 

and for other major celebs yet they all seem to have control of their insta? 

grow up