Did Agnes deserve world domination in 2008?

In a time when Dance music was starting to smash the charts, I think this Swedish queen had everything to be a international superstar.

Her album 'Dance Love Pop' was released in Sweden in October of 2008, according to Wikipedia it took a while to be released in several other European countries (around 2009 and 2010), and it didn't hit the US market AT ALL.

Do you think she deserved a proper chance? I think her music has aged considerably well and the material she released after this album has been even better. Here are some of the singles that came from that era:

I think Britney was feeling Release Me #ReleaseBritney :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block