I got notification that Britney posted something on her IG story, I clicked it and it was already gone

1073a2b6f7b23da6b8e36685ad00a8b7

Anyone else got notification today that Britney's account posted something on IG story? I noticed that like few minutes ago on my phone - I chose that option long time ago to be always informed about Britney's IG activity. So I clicked it and there was an info that it's unavailable. So it got probably deleted for a reason. 

I only want to say that my phone sometimes plays tricks on me when it comes to Britney IG notifications and I don't always get notifications or they are late (like few hours maybe) and Britney posted something on IG story few days ago, right? So maybe that's it - the late notification but if she posted something like 3 days ago, getting notification about it now seems way too late, nothing like that happened to me before. Btw it's like 5 AM now where Britney lives and here it's 2 PM. 

Anyone else got that notification? 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Liar :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Honey:

4 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

Me too, very strange 

4 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

I don't follow Brit's Instagram, but it's not just you, others noticed it too:

3 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

This happened to me yesterday! I swear to Godney :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah, it's happened several times before 

@Blackout2006

• Haha 4