David Lachapelle confirms Glory Chained to House Album Cover as Real

4 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

It’s real, it won’t leak the screenshot with the house was leaked by a scammer that saw a preview, no one stupid has the images in their possession. 

Would David legally be able to release this in his upcoming books without permission from her team?

1 hour ago, DJBringItBack said:

He was not it was Gavin Taylor the graphic designer, interestingly the retouching on the images David posted to Instagram differ from the vinyl retouched images, indicating he did not agree to those edits but if RCA bought them then they can do what they like. 

Honestly I was disappointed when the vinyl came in because the cover looks kind of cartoonish and very airbrushed (not just Britney but the entire image with the desert). I knew it had to be edited but wasn’t sure. It also seemed kind of simplistic for a David Lachapelle shoot so it all makes sense now 

she and David had some vision related to his 2008 piece, the Crash: Motion Emantes, and it had something to do with the conservatorship imagery by the time he applied it to Britney 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI34iOclJxg/?utm_medium=copy_link

this all makes me think the entire budget for the era kinda went to the scrapped shoot and the OG Make Me video (which appears to have been completed tbh)

24 minutes ago, Rik said:

Would David legally be able to release this in his upcoming books without permission from her team?

Honestly I was disappointed when the vinyl came in because the cover looks kind of cartoonish and very airbrushed (not just Britney but the entire image with the desert). I knew it had to be edited but wasn’t sure. It also seemed kind of simplistic for a David Lachapelle shoot so it all makes sense now 

she and David had some vision related to his 2008 piece, the Crash: Motion Emantes, and it had something to do with the conservatorship imagery by the time he applied it to Britney 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI34iOclJxg/?utm_medium=copy_link

this all makes me think the entire budget for the era kinda went to the scrapped shoot and the OG Make Me video (which appears to have been completed tbh)

David won’t release these most likely, he rarely drops outtakes and I think these images will have a very long embargo on them 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

David won’t release these most likely, he rarely drops outtakes and I think these images will have a very long embargo on them 

I have a feeling we will see them on eBay in 15 ish years 

10 hours ago, Isla said:

:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

10 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

It feels like Britney had a lot more of a contribution to the concept of the video and photoshoot than David originally let on. Since he originally said that the only direction that Britney ever gave to him for video was to film her in a cage.

Honestly imagine how the era would be with a video of her destroying a house (people would firstly question what that was about and then do a deeper look, thus igniting the free Britney movement 2-3 years earlier. The chains to her house would genuinely be her best album cover and possibly her best visual to date (I am dead serious, it is that good). 

I have a feeling that with glory, between work with David and the Jonathan Ross interview where audience members claim she talked about the Cship, she had plans to make this her most controversial era in recent years 

I will say I think she had a problem with Lachapelle making the dancers dance way too much for her taste which is when you get this: 

I believe otherwise, she did have the passion. It’s suddenly so evident that glory was meant to be her big comeback era. 

2 hours ago, Rik said:

Honestly imagine how the era would be with a video of her destroying a house (people would firstly question what that was about and then do a deeper look, thus igniting the free Britney movement 2-3 years earlier. The chains to her house would genuinely be her best album cover and possibly her best visual to date (I am dead serious, it is that good). 

I have a feeling that with glory, between work with David and the Jonathan Ross interview where audience members claim she talked about the Cship, she had plans to make this her most controversial era in recent years 

I will say I think she had a problem with Lachapelle making the dancers dance way too much for her taste which is when you get this: 

I believe otherwise, she did have the passion. It’s suddenly so evident that glory was meant to be her big comeback era. 

Eurghhhh what could have been and yet we got a screengrab of a music video for an album cover. Glory deserved better :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

11 hours ago, Rik said:

I agree. I much preferred the version that was released when they first changed the album cover. It didn’t appear as edited (at first) and seemed much more natural. Her body wasn’t as wonky (look at the way her foot unnaturally curves for the vinyl cover) and I just much preferred the backdrop. The vinyl dover is also zoomed out further than the original nonsunset cover so there’s a lot of dead space in the photo, which is a clear indicator that there’s supposed to be much more in the photo.

I hope the full shoot leaks one day. Honestly I was amazed when the OG video leaked (her team’s cut, anyway) and when the photos were released apart of Glory’s 2020 release. Super unexpected but I loved it