David Lachapelle confirms Glory Chained to House Album Cover as Real

I have spoken with David a few times over Instagram and he essentially confirmed that the original desert chain to the house shoot was real. He didn’t elaborate much and I’m sure he can’t really anyway, but I find it very kind that he responded to me. He previously responded to my DMs in March and April of 2019 about Free Britney when the movement really started to take off, and then left me on read (bye) when I complimented Everytime LMAO in February 2020 after urging him to speak out again (which he eventually did do in a comment so hey? :thelook_pissed_mad_judging_bow_blue_cheerleader_judging: :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:)

anyway, yesterday I wanted to confirm and this was his very detailed response (it’s literally a thumbs up lmao). Still very good to know that it’s real! I wonder what else has been left out. 

dl.thumb.jpg.d19d8ffe7f40ff349195b3ed075bd58f.jpg

9 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Yes :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

really?

:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

I didn't click on the link, I don't want any viruses :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: yes plz get back to me when u have a full interview w Mr. LaChapelle 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Towelney said:

I still can’t believe her team chose a screenshot over this :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Literally

1 hour ago, Marcanthony said:

Title makes it seem like it was the album cover

It very well could have been but I was simply referring to the desert shoot 

and by album cover, I meant the one they ended up releasing was edited 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rik said:

I wonder what made him decide to release it this way given that is has been altered. I wonder if he is the one that altered it 

He was not it was Gavin Taylor the graphic designer, interestingly the retouching on the images David posted to Instagram differ from the vinyl retouched images, indicating he did not agree to those edits but if RCA bought them then they can do what they like.