Britney in snake print: watch out for the snakes

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cassies Monday calendar: 9:00am - Quick breakfast  9.30am - Acess Britney’s cloud account and check what’s been uploaded over the weekend 10.30am - Consultation with Britney’s evil hand

AliExpress couture 

Is it just me but these screenshots are so unflattering, like more than usual. In One of them she’s like blinking in one of the screen grabs that they posted, like idk what is going on with her insta

Posted Images

This can’t be her saying this! 

The tone of the message is so not her and did anyone forget that Britney dragged her iconic VMA performance and said she was crazy for doing it? 

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Arianna said:

Why has her language gotten so inappropriate? I know she’s an adult but it’s kind of a turn off.... if it is her posting and if it is.... :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Her captions are getting more ridiculous with each post.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

What’s up with the angry language lately and all these bad words…?

The real Britney is like that. Even the very hard guys pull their heads in and can't keep up.She has a crasser expression like a construction worker.This lady is a REAL badass and has more balls then the most men.

000005dc8-britney51.jpg&ehk=F97j4Wi7ot4w

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, Arianna said:

Why has her language gotten so inappropriate? I know she’s an adult but it’s kind of a turn off.... if it is her posting and if it is.... :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Seems like the real Britney is finally back.:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Honestly her language makes me uncomfortable as a reader... It's so casual, immature, and inappropriate Sometimes even not logical. 

It's hard to picture it with a 39 years old woman + mother of 2. 

46 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

The real Britney is like that. Even the very hard guys pull their heads in and can't keep up.She has a crasser expression like a construction worker.This lady is a REAL badass and has more balls then the most men.

000005dc8-britney51.jpg&ehk=F97j4Wi7ot4w

Come-on she's no longer the crazy 26 ys old girl she was before...she's 39 and a woman with wisdom. 

Stop your self-made fascination. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Estelleee said:

Come-on she's no longer the crazy 26 ys old girl she was before...she's 39 and a woman with wisdom. 

Stop your self-made fascination. 

Why you are such a rude ***** to me?You´re new here.Maybe a troll?!