Britney dances to Janet Jackson, says her roots are horrible

Ok why pay for any Britney shows when we get POMney for free at home? She’s even doing covers now. Umm I was going to be a ***** and post RuPaul saying lip sync for your life but I just realized that there’s a crazy amount of Britney videos when you type that in on YouTube…:wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It was discussed in a Facebook group, she can still dance, but when her team forced her to tour and the Vegas residency, they said she gave it lackluster to her standards as she was protesting being forced to perform when she didn't want to..

She was already protesting her team with lackluster stage presence. 

I truuuuuuulyyyy believe this

her way to piss team con lmaao sassy queen

7 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

No it’s pretty delusional. There is no middle ground with you people. 

I’m not delusional nor am I a conspiracy theorist, I genuinely don’t believe it’s the same song she is actually dancing to it really is not that deep “you people”, educate yourself and don’t be so rude for absolutely no reason. 

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

I’m not delusional nor am I a conspiracy theorist, I genuinely don’t believe it’s the same song she is actually dancing to it really is not that deep “you people”, educate yourself and don’t be so rude for absolutely no reason. 

You're so embarrassing. Have you even bothered to watch the video? :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:
Quit it already.

The rest of us have EYES and can clearly see she is singing to the same song she is dancing to. Stop with the idiotic comments.:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: