Lorde returns with a music video for new song "Solar Power"

What are your thoughts?  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lorde_SolarPower_Cover_Final.jpgUpdate: it has been released along with the music video! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Lorde fans, rejoice! #L3 is coming, and it's coming sooner than we thought...

giphy.giflorde.jpg.1ba4c152272472c699d4be80b6ad88dc.jpg

She has also confirmed via e-mail that the album will indeed be called Solar Power as well:

A celebration of nature. That's something I'm super here for and makes me even more excited and impatient. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

lorde-2.jpg

I loved Melodrama so I am very exuberant for this upcoming release! An ATRL insider said that the sound of this record was going to be 70s psychedelic pop akin Beach Boys, The Beatles etc. He/she/they also mentioned it was going to have 12 brand new tracks + 2 bonus tracks and she will be serving visuals. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 

She took the longest break ever!!! Billie and now Olivia Rodrigo have pretty much taken her spot. I know all can be successful at the same time because there’s room for everyone, but I still think the break could potentially be detrimental. With that being said, she better shut my mouth up and slay my entire existence. 

7 hours ago, Mexwero said:

She took the longest break ever!!! Billie and now Olivia Rodrigo have pretty much taken her spot. I know all can be successful at the same time because there’s room for everyone, but I still think the break could potentially be detrimental. With that being said, she better shut my mouth up and slay my entire existence. 

She took four years to release Melodrama as well...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block