Britney's Glitchiest performance?

No this is not a thread about Britney being a robot. I am referring specifically to technical glitches plaguing our girl. Off the top of my head, "Riccus" comes to mind as a recent stage fail. But I watched this performance this morning and was blown away by how many technical issues Britney had to overcome. 

Why would they not just do a retake? Firstly, her mic was clearly meant to be on and was not, making for some really awkward empty spaces with Britney passionately moving her lips in the opening "...Baby One More Time" remix. 

Then when Britney goes to dramatically discard her feather boa....it becomes a dangling, dangerous tail. Somehow the boa REFUSES to leave Britney. She makes multiple attempts throughout the performance to tug it loose, to no avail--instead making it hang more dangerously around her footwork.

Is this Britney's glitchiest performance? Please share!

Omg I came in here to post that exact performance! I’ll have a think if anymore come to mind

Edit:

- The onyx hotel tour was kinda ‘glitchy’ at times in general. The Lisbon show was extremely dark and had a few playback issues. The Miami show had lots of sound issues with the levels. These problems also occurred in a few other shows we have bootleg footage of. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, YeezusChrist said:

Also the one where she couldn't remove her mask (can't find the footage)

Edit: found it lol

This is pretty good. She has had so many glitches during tours. The time her hair extensions got torn out during the Circus Tour comes to mind...and of course the famous "my p***y is hanging out". 

But I can't think of many more glitch-filled televised performances than the one I posted.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Omg I came in here to post that exact performance! I’ll have a think if anymore come to mind

Edit:

- The onyx hotel tour was kinda ‘glitchy’ at times in general. The Lisbon show was extremely dark and had a few playback issues. The Miami show had lots of sound issues with the levels. These problems also occurred in a few other shows we have bootleg footage of. 

Is this why the live in Miami specials sound is drowned out by the bass and her backing singers? Cause that’s always prevented me from enjoying it. For some reason I thought it didn’t sound like that live and they just messed it up when it was broadcast on showtime lol 

• Like 2

Aww Andre is dancing here, I know he was so proud of Britney after this performance she was so young and did let that boa mess her up she made it apart of the performance kinda, she never lost stage presence!!! This girl needs more credit 

This performance when here body suit was coming off but she still looked confident and delivered!!!

27 minutes ago, F.a.u.zish said:

Is this why the live in Miami specials sound is drowned out by the bass and her backing singers? Cause that’s always prevented me from enjoying it. For some reason I thought it didn’t sound like that live and they just messed it up when it was broadcast on showtime lol 

That’s my problem with the live in maimi special too, the Audio was so bad and I didn’t like that I could hear the background singers that clearly

8 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Aww Andre is dancing here, I know he was so proud of Britney after this performance she was so young and did let that boa mess her up she made it apart of the performance kinda, she never lost stage presence!!! This girl needs more credit 

This performance when here body suit was coming on suit but she still looked confident and delivered!!!

I think POM must be the one with most waldrobe malfuctions :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

That’s my problem with the live in maimi special too, the Audio was so bad and I didn’t like that I could hear the background singers that clearly

Not just that but I feel like the sound is so flat, like the Vegas DWAD special sounds like listening to a huge concert. The Miami Special just sounds like the soundboard without much depth to it and the mixing levels all off.