Mariah Carey calls the British press liars, gets criticized for using explicit language and a negative tone in her post

The Sun and Daily Mail put out a spin saying Mariah Carey and Jay Z had a huge spat over where her career should be. 

Well it didn't take long for people like Wendy Williams to call it out, saying something like she only had good five songs and they're all Christmas songs.

The lambs said this has to be untrue, no way should we believe the worst of British press, unfortunately due to the spread of this story, it painted mimi in a bad light.

Today, she defended herself. 

But the tone of the defense and her use of explicit language actually backfired and got her more criticism from the general public and I'm quite certain Wendy Williams is ready to condemn her for using such foul language in a defensive post..

Ugh, condemn Wendy instead. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I liked her for a while, and I understand what her job is. But she has a big mouth. Especially when it comes to Britney. Enough was enough, I stopped watching her like 2 years ago.

:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

And the expletive in question is actually just lyrics straight from Jay-Z’s song Izzo 🤷🏼‍♀️
solidifying the fact that she rocks with Jay and that they shouldn’t be making stuff up. Every time I see The Sun being quoted my eyes just start to roll 😂

@Jordan Miller

@Stefani

Wendy basically declared Mimi old for doing s** jams, and regular music in General.  

She said to stick to her queen of Christmas, that's when we all love her..

Cos nobody is buying her latest mainstream music. We're not, and you know the kids aren't 

She also said as a middle age mom, she's struggling to find her place to be musically relevant..

24 minutes ago, aleomg said:

Wendy who? :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

Fatty Williams? :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

Nobody messes with a New Yorker. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Wendy herself is a New yorker as well.

Well From Jersey, but most Jersey who's close to Manhattan always states their new Yorkers as well. Cos they work and party there, it's just cheaper to live in Jersey. 

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

@Jordan Miller

@Stefani

Wendy basically declared Mimi old for doing s** jams, and regular music in General.  

She said to stick to her queen of Christmas, that's when we all love her..

Cos nobody is buying her latest mainstream music. We're not, and you know the kids aren't 

She also said as a middle age mom, she's struggling to find her place to be musically relevant..

Correction: You aren’t 🤷🏼‍♀️
IDC if it’s unpopular opinion, I still love Mariah. 
And the lambily is alive and well honey... don’t start with The Voice. 😉

#JusticeForCaution

Surely I’m not the only one that likes that album here... it’s honestly one of her best since E=MC2

I love Mariah but Wendy is rite, no matter what material Mariah puts out it will flop because her material won't be streamed enough. But that doesn't mean she needs to stop making music, caution was a masterpiece and she should continue to do whatever she wants. Rihanna will take Mariahs crown soon for the most number 1s, it's sad but once Rihanna drops music it's a wrap for Mimi. Riri is 5 songs away from snaching the crown  :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

8 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

I love Mariah but Wendy is rite, no matter what material Mariah puts out it will flop because her material won't be streamed enough. But that doesn't mean she needs to stop making music, caution was a masterpiece and she should continue to do whatever she wants. Rihanna will take Mariahs crown soon for the most number 1s, it's sad but once Rihanna drops music it's a wrap for Mimi. Riri is 5 songs away from snaching the crown  :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

To be fair it's a given the veterans aren't streaming giants.  But I blame their fans for refusing to hop on the streaming train. 

But they are right, not all tracks are released in streaming formats or region locked. 

Half of Halycon days by Ellie goulding including flash light is not available to stream, but you have to purchase it. 

But that happens sometimes especially when an artist does an appearance on a different record label than theirs, they'll make it unavailable unless you purchase the album. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block