What are the good things about being rich? And what are not? Putting all the fame things aside..

I think it's up to the individual , both rich and poor people can make bad decisions and it's up to you, being rich has no disadvantages really ..... It's what we all want , more money means everything in life is easier , being famous on the other hand , that sucks , the only bad thing about being rich is that you can never know if people wanna be around you because of you or your money, I think growing up as someone from a non rich family granted me a lot of cool , funny and beautiful childhood memories that most rich kids probably didn't have , there's some kind of charm of living a normal life with friends on the street , I find it beautiful , rich people don't get to experience that side of normal life and I know a lot of them would like to experience that ..... The best thing is getting rich and not being born rich in my opinion ....

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block