Mario Lopez shares video of his daughter covering BOMT

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is so cute!  

BOMT getting lots of love today I see    Salam Hayek also posted a video of her dancing to BOMT  

Are you telling us this is Britney's daughter? 

cute cover wow!

Mario and Britney are rumoured to have hooked up back in the day right? They’re so comfortable around each other in the 2013 and 2015/ 2016 promo

1 hour ago, Rik said:

Mario and Britney are rumoured to have hooked up back in the day right? They’re so comfortable around each other in the 2013 and 2015/ 2016 promo

I don’t know, if that rumor was true, wouldn’t this video be kinda awkward to his wife? Lol.

2 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

I don’t know, if that rumor was true, wouldn’t this video be kinda awkward to his wife? Lol.

I mean not if he was single at the time tho 

1 hour ago, Rik said:

cute cover wow!

Are you telling us this is Britney's daughter? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare::duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme::quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 3
27 minutes ago, Dussiniers said:

Are you telling us this is Britney's daughter? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare::duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme::quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach: yes this is Britney’s daughter and this song is her tribute to her mother :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Rik said:

cute cover wow!

yeah it was rumoured that they were together one night in Vegas back in 2006. who knows :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited: