Jesy Nelson teases solo debut as she reveals she is in rehearsals for something special!

Slayer

2 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

She was the best dancer in Little Mix so I'm excited to see what she's got in store. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Reveal hidden contents

@Slayer You forgot to tag me:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

I thought she was the best dancer too! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

The other UK pop girls better watch out because we know how good she is at performing!

Sorry i'll tag you next time! :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

She's very excited. 

I think it's more R&B and hip hop leaning, like she told Cosmopolitan, she's proud of the music she did with the girls, but that's not her personal taste in general. 

Even during salute interviews, she was happy it was more R&B leaning, but not guettaish but more Akon..

Even lm5 era she was really happy to promote and perform as that was the girls really biggest hip hop and R&B moment. 

Then back to UK top 40 and general public music with Confetti. 

So I do know to expect more of her personal taste in her own music..

FYI.  Jesy turns 30 this month. So we should celebrate our top ten moments of this queen, mine will always be when she called Piers Morgan a ***** on live radio, when the others was like, you really couldn't hold it in. 

Even the presenter at the Brits said I'm afraid to interview this loose cannon Piers could call me and basically rip me if you say anything bad about him. 

3 hours ago, Slayer said:

What if she’s going in a complete different direction tho she said she wants to make music she listens to in the club 

On 6/7/2021 at 5:39 PM, Britman512 said:

What if she’s going in a complete different direction tho she said she wants to make music she listens to in the club 

She probably is going to go in a completely different direction, she's said she's proud of and loves the music she made with Little Mix but it isn't the type of music she listens too. She's always been quite vocal how pop music isn't her favourite, she's more into r&b!

I'm so excited for what is to come :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

On 6/7/2021 at 5:52 AM, Slayer said:

The world won't be ready!! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block