Beyoncé stuns in a PVC dress + rumors on her upcoming album

• Content Curators
31 minutes ago, britsbubblegum said:

saying bey is relevant rn without bringing up anything and saying someone that changes LAWS is irrelevant is stupid. 

not a beyonce fan being brave talking about outselling when Britney outsold beys entire discography with 1,5 albums kdldllf. you know you bashed so don't hide now 🙃🙃 everybody knows britney came up with piece of me choreo in 15 min in the set of the video. and choreographed do something (directed it too). and yeeaaahhh... it IS a britney site. it literally asks u oopss.. in the beginning.

an "artist" that has never wrote a full song by herself, has to steal credits, dance moves, performances, looks, ideas, even the ******* concept of albums, sampling songs without the credits, can't produce, write, compose or choreograph is a greater artist 😂😂 beyonce is only  considered an artist by some because she is beyonce and not because of any specific moment or work. Britney easily outsells her in the physical sells area, has more global hits and sells, has more iconic pop culture moments, performances, looks, videos and a relevancy for 23 years now that beyonce could only dream of having with 100 surprise releases and 50 mistresses. brit actually was the most searched person for years straight (a record) most photographed female (prob all around) celebrity alive and ever with diana and monroe. and a solidified album in the freaking rock & roll hall of fame. but sure.. beyonce is a better artist because 🤯🤯🤯

and i don't like to bash the artists that i actually listen to but that's what you delusional beyonce fans make people do. it is sad that people really start to hate her because of y'all ranting bull**** online. anyways accept the facts and move on. got the attention you wished for ❤️

Sweets learn how read. I aint hidding don't you see me right here :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Like I would ever be scared of any delusionals :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Not you bringing up Piece Of Me as something she choreograped  :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Makes sense doesn't it? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Britney hasn't had anything iconic in the last 10 years boo. Bey continues to slay just as hard as she did when she started. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Weren't you the one who replied to me first? Don't call me attention seeking when you jumped into this conversation sweets, I couldn't care less :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Now go on be delusional stan your flop pops, bye :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

17 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Sweets learn how read. I aint hidding don't you see me right here :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Like I would ever be scared of any delusionals :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Not you bringing up Piece Of Me as something she choreograped  :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Makes sense doesn't it? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Britney hasn't had anything iconic in the last 10 years boo. Bey continues to slay just as hard as she did when she started. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Weren't you the one who replied to me first? Don't call me attention seeking when you jumped into this conversation sweets, I couldn't care less :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

ok i see u leave some of the things i bring up unanswered soo i get it :)) las Vegas piece of me is more influential than anything bey has ever done.it got everybody pack their **** up and move to freaking vegas. ttwe is an iconic bop and a mv.

yes, bey is slaying as hard as she did in her prime but u see the thing is she never in her career had a higher slayage than brit at her highest soo... anyways really we keep back and forth and saying the same ****. i'm done. 🥰

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, Midnight said:

18 minutes ago, britsbubblegum said:

ok i see u leave some of the things i bring up unanswered soo i get it :)) las Vegas piece of me is more influential than anything bey has ever done.it got everybody pack their **** up and move to freaking vegas. ttwe is an iconic bop and a mv.

yes, bey is slaying as hard as she did in her prime but u see the thing is she never in her career had a higher slayage than brit at her highest soo... anyways really we keep back and forth and saying the same ****. i'm done. 🥰

Ur both flops. It’s clear I’m the king of pop

• Haha 2
On 6/15/2021 at 11:27 AM, Midnight said:

So much delusion.

Let me shed some light for you, since you guys love to bring up sales, like that actually means something in staying relevant, Beyoncé has 118 million while Brit Brit still sits at 100 :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

You mean Lady Gaga had everyone releasing EMD, and sure Britney's PRODUCERS had everyone doing dubstep :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:  

Toxic was in 2004, what year is it? Did you read the full title of this thread? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: Are we gonna hang on to the past forever Britney fan? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

At least people take Beyoncé seriously as an artist Barney never accomplished that, everyone knows she just shows up to "sing" on her albums (sometimes) :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I'm not making this up read here or just look it up, it's quite easy to find this info.

Now imagine being that many years into your career and then you release an album inpired by the most bland, untalented and boring industry plant ever. Literally the only people I see who like this album are B-army and no one else.

It's also quite easy to find that youtube free music as well just look it up, you'll see what I'm talking about.

You’re comparing Beyonka’s single sales (most of which are from already-popular songs that she jumped onto) to Britney’s album sales? F-n CLOWN.

You’re comparing 118 million $0.99 sales to 100 million album sales.

The delusion.

Maybe I’m living in the past right now. But in 30 years, when they’re both irrelevant, Britney’s first two albums will still outsell Beyonka’s entire discography.

FYI - bc it seems like you were living under a rock - Britney’s entirely EDM Blackout was released before anyone knew Gaga’s name.

It’s funny that you discredit Britney and attribute her success to her producers. FYI - Beyonka does not produce. She’s known in the industry for stealing writing credits. Britney does not. I respect that more.

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2021 at 5:14 AM, Midnight said:

You are right never compare Beyoncé to Britney, Beyoncé is on a league of her own. 

While Britney was releasing trendy EMD music (Femme Fatale) having others sing her albums (Brintey jean) and doing Selena Gomez inspired/youtube content creator free music (Glory) :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Beyoncé was working hard on creating visual albums, music videos for every single one of her songs with elaborate choreography, tell me, no show me where Britney leads here, I would really like to see.

Furthermore Lemonade even with all it's limitations outsold Glory by far in 2016, not even it's 2020 re-release did a thing for it, so don't come in here and try to disrespect Beyoncé like that, at this point there no use in being delusional :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point: 

Not you saying Beyonce is a league of her own and not Britney, also not you saying glory flopped while Beyonce's most successful album has been Lemonade - Beyonce is a hard work and a beautiful but do not discredit Britney. Britney glory flopped because of no promotions, BJ flopped because of no promotions - after what all Britney has told in her testimony you have some nerve discrediting the women. 

8 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Not you saying Beyonce is a league of her own and not Britney, also not you saying glory flopped while Beyonce's most successful album has been Lemonade - Beyonce is a hard work and a beautiful but do not discredit Britney. Britney glory flopped because of no promotions, BJ flopped because of no promotions - after what all Britney has told in her testimony you have some nerve discrediting the women. 

*hardworking and beautiful women 

On 6/17/2021 at 3:51 AM, Midnight said:

Yet free britney movement is making global headlines - her songs are peaking after her testimony - Billboard 2016 performance has been one of the most searched performance of all times - mood ring (a Japan exclusive song ) became one of the best selling song  of the month according to Billboard. Most searched celebrity again in 2021 - also dominated the list 7 times since the invention of internet. Stay pressed, where Britney global heatmap shows a clear picture also go look at Beyonce's heat map. 

Britney is always chosen by the GP, you are clearly pressed so stay like that. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block