Beyoncé stuns in a PVC dress + rumors on her upcoming album

• Content Curators

Bey.JPG.f2b9b24ddc519d8e915fdc8f80a1df20.JPGBeyoncé had the Beyhive gasping with her latest post.

Check out her show- stopping look (for her date night with Jay.) :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Also, there's rumors speculating that her album might be dropping as soon as mid to late summer but, of course knowing Bey we can never be too sure.

The sound of the upcoming project also has fans buzzing, many wondering what Bey will do next.  

What would you like to hear from Bey on her next album? Do you think PopYoncé should make a comeback or would you like to hear some good ballads?

Edited by Midnight

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Do you think PopYoncé should make a comeback or would you like to hear some good ballads?
PopYoncé for sure puhlease.

we already got that shes woke and stuff but for the sake of her future chart run and to score some SOLO #1s (which her and the beyhive pretend not care) please bring back DIL and BDay sound back
it would be nice to hear something different on the radio beyond this dance pop that dua girl does and these bts and kpop bombs

although i cannot give much opinion since I dont listen to much of the current music lol

• Like 2
  • Content Curators
7 hours ago, Jefferson Silva said:

Do you think PopYoncé should make a comeback or would you like to hear some good ballads?
PopYoncé for sure puhlease.

we already got that shes woke and stuff but for the sake of her future chart run and to score some SOLO #1s (which her and the beyhive pretend not care) please bring back DIL and BDay sound back
it would be nice to hear something different on the radio beyond this dance pop that dua girl does and these bts and kpop bombs

although i cannot give much opinion since I dont listen to much of the current music lol

I'm here for some B"Day sound but not for DIL that album was boring. :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block