Who are y’all’s fallback artist when our main girl isn’t making music? Your #2

So who are y’all’s fallback artist when our main girl isn’t making music? For me it’s easily Lady Gaga. I have a tremendous amount of love for Gaga. Not far behind Britney tbh. She is very different, but she’s given me everything I need and more since day one. I would say Dua Lipa is third because she’s currently serving as well. Who is it for you? 

Gaga.JPG.dafd14107f70921f3064e0b582454665.JPG

Edited by Midnight

Lady Gaga is probably my #2, but I don’t have a Stan list. I Stan Britney and Britney only, apart from that I enjoy pop music in general.

If Lady Gaga is releasing bops and has great videos etc for a year then I’ll follow her and enjoy the content she releases, if it’s Billie then I’ll support billie for a bit, same with Ariana back in 2018/19 etc.

Overall I tend to flit between artists that I like in the moment, aside from Britney who I will always support since day one! 

Little Mix, I watched them form back on The X Factor UK in 2011 and have basically grew up with them.

Little Mix alwaaaays keep their fans fed, serve vocals, choreography, looks and promo and are just sweet down to earth girls.

They always put on a show like Britney and are very sweet just like her. They stand up for a lot of important issues too and are not afraid to talk about taboo topics and are big supporters of the LGBTQ+ community.

Britney is my favourite solo artist, Little Mix are my favourite group - I stan them both hard.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

Lady Gaga is probably my #2, but I don’t have a Stan list. I Stan Britney and Britney only, apart from that I enjoy pop music in general.

If Lady Gaga is releasing bops and has great videos etc for a year then I’ll follow her and enjoy the content she releases, if it’s Billie then I’ll support billie for a bit, same with Ariana back in 2018/19 etc.

Overall I tend to flit between artists that I like in the moment, aside from Britney who I will always support since day one! 

16 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

I honestly do not have one. 

I feel you boys - I’m the same.

• Like 1

In no running order: Jessica Simpson, Mandy Moore, Backstreet Boys, NSYNC, Christina Aguilera. I love all of them, these days I listen to Mandys music so much and she is super underrated. I don't see why fans would argue about which one is the best because we can all listen to all of them tbh. They are all very beautiful and talented artists. 🙂

10 minutes ago, Lonely2001 said:

In no running order: Jessica Simpson, Mandy Moore, Backstreet Boys, NSYNC, Christina Aguilera. I love all of them, these days I listen to Mandys music so much and she is super underrated. I don't see why fans would argue about which one is the best because we can all listen to all of them tbh. They are all very beautiful and talented artists. 🙂

I love pop music in general but I’d definitely be lying to myself if I didn’t feel like I liked Gaga more. Mandy Moore had such a quiet music career. I did enjoy Candy, and that ballad she released for AWTR.

• Super Mods

I don’t really have one. Britney is the only artist who I’m invested in and whose catalogue I’ve listened to from career beginnings to the present. And know every word by heart lol

I guess Kacey Musgraves could be my number 2, since I’ve listened to and know her entire catalogue as well…

Overall though, my number #2 mostly consists of people I check for but am not invested in… and #2 rotates week to week or day to day lol

When you're as old as me, even your fallback artists need a fallback artist :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: but I usually just keep listening to old music, even if there's new music, most of what I listen to is old, so that never changes.

But basically, besides Britney I follow lots of Latin artists, Shakira, Fey, OV7, Gloria Trevi, 90's Pop Tour, Thalia, etc. Even if I'm not a hardcore fan, I do enjoy some releases like Kylie Minogue's album from last year or stuff like that, or if Xtina were to release something, or idk But yeah, even all my favorite artists are not releasing music it's not like it's the end of the world for me, I can always go back to the old stuff and I'm fine with that. 

• Like 1