Who are y’all’s fallback artist when our main girl isn’t making music? Your #2

Upwards of 2017 its been Britney as my favorite, with Little Mix being second, but in that time, they've risen to first and I've never yearned for a backup fav. 

They truly never leave us waiting too long, and when there is a break, you know it won't be long and they're coming hard. 

If I had to choose, I'd say Dua atm because she's keeping us full and satisfied 

6 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Hmm I have a lengthy flight today, maybe I’ll check it out on my way to vaca. IN MY POCKET slays!! I call it the “panties” song lmao. It’s got such a *****y exotic sound to it that Mandy clearly had to get out of her system 😂

And that iconic hair bump in the video. It’s a serve. A vibe. Iconic in my friend group for sure. 

“Panties in my POCKET!” :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Her whole 2001 album has that oriental feeling that you are talking about. If you check it out make sure to tell me your opinion on it! 🙂

20 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I was disappointed by Rarities and the live Christmas album/Oh Santa remix! 

I loved Caution so I hope her new album is as good! She has a new song coming out in a week or two but it’s not from her new album. 

I haven't even listen to The Christmas album tbh.  I was a lil disappointed in the book but then again I don't know why I expected MC to tell it all the good and the bad? 🤷🏾‍♂️I paid over 30$ for that damn book at barnes and noble here in Philly. 😂

I loved Caution too it was just too short for me tho, that's my only reservation about it.   I wouldn't mind her working with Timbaland I really loved 8th Grade!  It was my favorite from the album!

I wanted more songs from The Rarities with Walter afanasieff and Ben Margulies ... like I'm dying to hear The original version of her debut album, do U think we'll ever get it?

Yea I CANT WAIT I hear she worked with Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis on it!

To be honest, since 2018 Mariah kind of became my #1 and Britney my #2.

Then Backstreet Boys, Michael Jackson, Fergie / Black Eyed Peas and that's it (none of these have current releases but their catalog is big). I don't stan anyone else. Maybe Kesha and Iggy Azalea a little bit.

5 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I haven't even listen to The Christmas album tbh.  I was a lil disappointed in the book but then again I don't know why I expected MC to tell it all the good and the bad? 🤷🏾‍♂️I paid over 30$ for that damn book at barnes and noble here in Philly. 😂

I loved Caution too it was just too short for me tho, that's my only reservation about it.   I wouldn't mind her working with Timbaland I really loved 8th Grade!  It was my favorite from the album!

I wanted more songs from The Rarities with Walter afanasieff and Ben Margulies ... like I'm dying to hear The original version of her debut album, do U think we'll ever get it?

Yea I CANT WAIT I hear she worked with Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis on it!

Yeah Caution was too short and she released the worst song on it as the official first single! GTFO should’ve been the actual first single! 

I was disappointed that Skydiving wasn’t on Rarities nor were there any unreleased Christmas songs on it!