Who are y’all’s fallback artist when our main girl isn’t making music? Your #2

16 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

I love pop music in general but I’d definitely be lying to myself if I didn’t feel like I liked Gaga more. Mandy Moore had such a quiet music career. I did enjoy Candy, and that ballad she released for AWTR.

Her selftitled album from 2001 is sooo good. From that album I would recommend you songs like In My Pocket, One Sided Love, From Loving You, Only Took A Minute, 17... If you haven't heard it then you need to listen to I Wanna Be With You, such a beautiful ballad. Also Cry and Only Hope from AWTR. Those songs were beautiful! 🙂

3 hours ago, Lonely2001 said:

Her selftitled album from 2001 is sooo good. From that album I would recommend you songs like In My Pocket, One Sided Love, From Loving You, Only Took A Minute, 17... If you haven't heard it then you need to listen to I Wanna Be With You, such a beautiful ballad. Also Cry and Only Hope from AWTR. Those songs were beautiful! 🙂

Hmm I have a lengthy flight today, maybe I’ll check it out on my way to vaca. IN MY POCKET slays!! I call it the “panties” song lmao. It’s got such a *****y exotic sound to it that Mandy clearly had to get out of her system 😂

And that iconic hair bump in the video. It’s a serve. A vibe. Iconic in my friend group for sure. 

“Panties in my POCKET!” :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

28 minutes ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

No, la verdad...

This outfit was inspired by Britters and her music video Internationally has some similar visuals to Sometimes. I am reaching I know but you wont make me stop being delusional :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

9 minutes ago, Roger said:

This outfit was inspired by Britters and her music video Internationally has some similar visuals to Sometimes. I am reaching I know but you wont make me stop being delusional :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

13 minutes ago, Roger said:

First of all: Internationally seems more inspired by TLC “No Scrubs” video.

In second place: Good, enjoy.

Third: Don’t ask for opinion if you are not ready.

I stan no one other than Britney, I don't care for,  or get attached to celebrities beyond light entertainment, as I find it weird to idolise people, but Brit is the exception. The only other artists I've gotten close to being attached to are Eminem and Shakira but not stan levels.

I do love pop in general though,  and listen to a mix of all the pop girls when I'm in the mood, including Ariana, Taylor, old school Madonna, Shakira, Rihanna etc as well as some of the pop men. 

But yh, Brit is very much an exception :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Like 1