Megan Thee Stallion announces return as alter-ego 'Tina Snow'

• Content Curators

Just more than 1 month ago, Megan said she would go on a hiatus with a sci-fi futuristic video. It felt too calculated and prepared to be a hiatus.

Today, Megan announced her return, but told fans to call her Ms. Snow.

I'm really excited to see what she's gonna bring!rsz_1screen_shot_2021-06-06_at_95713_pm.jpg.984f7cf867a27bab741704cf8918a295.jpg

Nicki usually takes 4 years break between all her albums and comes back stronger than ever. These biches won’t survive a summer if they want to do the same. Aimed at the bot Stefani :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad::ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

My advice to Tina Snow is to change her flow ‘cause she’s fading already. She did tones of features and no single one stuck on the charts, even tho they pushing for her on the streaming platforms like they think they will do something. This girl has an expiration date. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block