Exhale Classifieds: 'Britney Jean' Vinyl (blue and pink spattered) for sale

It’s a gorgeous vinyl and I’d like to complete my collection... still missing the Circus, FF, Oops, and GH:MP vinyls.

But honestly I bought Britney Jean on CD back in 2013 and that’s about as much money I’d like to spend on that record... ever. 

13 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

How? The sale was already purchased and the Britney Brand already received their cut. This is used merch sis. The money goes straight to the fan who already bought it :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

i couldn't live like this, thinking its a holy mission to left something Britney unbought. i just won't do that. even more so because i don't know anything accurate about the money process. i will keep my entertainment gates open, you could react Haha a million times and quote me 100 times saying its wrong, but i won't treat the situation like this, and will never. its ALWAYS true that somebody else gets tons more money that the "star" him or herself. with this logic it is good to not buy anything ever in our lives, and often in our small lives

14 hours ago, Rik said:

Because it only goes to the label and team if you’re buying directly from urban outfitters, Amazon, or an official vendor. 

if you’re buying it second hand, the seller has already paid the team (sadly): the harm has already been done so if you’re buying it second hand, you’re really just supporting the seller :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Omg your profile picture. She really went through some **** :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Leader
3 hours ago, PRINCEmeteauguraooo said:

i couldn't live like this, thinking its a holy mission to left something Britney unbought. i just won't do that. even more so because i don't know anything accurate about the money process. i will keep my entertainment gates open, you could react Haha a million times and quote me 100 times saying its wrong, but i won't treat the situation like this, and will never. its ALWAYS true that somebody else gets tons more money that the "star" him or herself. with this logic it is good to not buy anything ever in our lives, and often in our small lives

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, PRINCEmeteauguraooo said:

Sweetie just how famous are you :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Rik said:

Sweetie just how famous are you :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: 

ok sorry i didn't remember my post at all i thought you were trying to attack

lol

okay

its funny :-)
but i guess this post expresses how people are sometimes so against my opinions they do everything to win their argument, i can be hazy but most of the time not hazy enough to be understood.

but it expresses how i have an opinion that in this forum sometimes you can't have opinion

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, PRINCEmeteauguraooo said:

ok sorry i didn't remember my post at all i thought you were trying to attack

lol

okay

its funny :-)
but i guess this post expresses how people are sometimes so against my opinions they do everything to win their argument, i can be hazy but most of the time not hazy enough to be understood.

but it expresses how i have an opinion that in this forum sometimes you can't have opinion

I see ur point that we don’t know fully where money goes in terms of Britney items, but these are just used! 

but yes I was just trying to be funny :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Like 1