Exhale Classifieds: 'Britney Jean' Vinyl (blue and pink spattered) for sale

• Leader

'Britney Jean' Vinyl (blue and pink spattered)

Britney Jean vinyl still in its original packaging. Version is blue and pink splattered clear vinyl.

*Shipping is set to $10, but actually will depend on where the Buyer is located in the world. Buyer must pay the shipping price in addition to the item. I am based in the U.S.*

Tracklisting
1. Alien
2. Work *****
3. Perfume
4. It Should Be Easy
5. Tik Tik Boom
6. Body Ache
7. Til It's Gone
8. Passenger
9. Chillin' With You
10. Don't Cry

• Advertiser
    Jordan Miller
  • Date
    06/06/2021
  • Price
  • Category

• Leader
17 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Why US Shipping only? It’s so annoying being an international fan for this very reason! If a fan wants to pay £100 for shipping, why not? 

I'd be open to that, just didn't know how to word it in the listing. Right now the settings don't allow me to calculate a shipping price based on where the person is so I put $10. If someone from outside the US wants this or any of the other items, and want to pay for shipping, I'm in.

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'd be open to that, just didn't know how to word it in the listing. Right now the settings don't allow me to calculate a shipping price based on where the person is so I put $10. If someone from outside the US wants this or any of the other items, and want to pay for shipping, I'm in.

Oh great! I was worried it was going to turn into a US only thing like a lot of eBay listings and stuff :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

30 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

Explain hun

Because it only goes to the label and team if you’re buying directly from urban outfitters, Amazon, or an official vendor. 

if you’re buying it second hand, the seller has already paid the team (sadly): the harm has already been done so if you’re buying it second hand, you’re really just supporting the seller :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Like 1
  • Leader
5 minutes ago, Rik said:

Because it only goes to the label and team if you’re buying directly from urban outfitters, Amazon, or an official vendor. 

if you’re buying it second hand, the seller has already paid the team (sadly): the harm has already been done so if you’re buying it second hand, you’re really just supporting the seller :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

:well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black:

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

dude why not the bonus tracks?! They were the best!:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

40 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lol they don't come on the vinyl ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

they do, look at the back, it should list side A and side B up to the Perfume (Dreaming Mix) :matches:

the website says only standard tracks, but I saw someone on reddit with the two vinyls