Britney allegedly was denied request to attend next hearing in person but is expected to appear virtually on June 23rd + the hearing will not be available to the public

On 6/6/2021 at 3:28 PM, DuranDuran said:

100% =(

I’m sure this is exactly what her team is planning, that is why they do not want to let her go in person. Also, if she goes in person, they may say that her car needed to change the oil, so she could not go. Furckers 

She WANTS to go in person and so many states are opening up now... who is 'her team' to say otherwise?
It's hilarious... she can go out and have fun and travel, and kiss a random statue on the street full of germs, but she can't go to a closed court with a mask and safety protocols in place?

If this is true... (which I won't be surprised if it is)... then I can't....

lmao lol GIF by Nickelodeon

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Persona said:

I’m gonna be (positively) shocked if this doesn’t end up with people “hacking into the zoom” or Britney having “connectivity issues”.

I mean we saw a screenshot of the last zoom call because one of those insane twitter accounts logged into the hearing and refused to leave so Brenda would not continue, we know who they were and why they did it…

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2021 at 10:20 PM, DougFrmBrazil said:

LOL. This isn’t TRL in 2003. Britney going to court won’t close the city, that’s highly and ridiculous exaggerated.

jimmy fallon lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Yet here we are and she’s getting her own security involved for her virtual appearance