Britney allegedly was denied request to attend next hearing in person but is expected to appear virtually on June 23rd + the hearing will not be available to the public

1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

There’s nothing unusual about this. This is a highly publicized case and an appearance from Britney would close down a city. If anything, I’d imagine she would be more comfortable doing it this way.  Something tells me doing it in the comfort of her own home would help her relax and speak freely over having to deal with the circus outside the courtroom and being in a room with the people leeching off of her. 

LOL. This isn’t TRL in 2003. Britney going to court won’t close the city, that’s highly and ridiculous exaggerated.

jimmy fallon lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Like 7

If true then this is ridiculous. A, she’s fully vaccinated. B, the LA country courts probably have back doors for the famous after Lilo’s multiple appearances and new paparazzi laws. And C, couldn’t bodyguards take her there. 

Edited by JessicaS89
Misspoke
  • Like 1

Britney is being silenced. It’s believable if Jamie’s team and Ingham want to approve Britney’s appearance and what she says. 
Keep expectations low, but hopefully something she says will lead to Judge Penny to take bigger action, an investigation or going to a higher court.

IF TRUE, this blows. While I understand posts about a video meeting currently being the standard, and concerns over a rabid fanbase, I propose the scenario that Britney may not feel at ease to speak her truth from the "comfort of own home". She could have someone off-camera watching her, could be filmed...even overheard or listened-in on in some way.

This takes away her opportunity to speak freely in an environment not controlled by her captors.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

LOL. This isn’t TRL in 2003. Britney going to court won’t close the city, that’s highly and ridiculous exaggerated.

Yes. This I was just about to say. It's a bit exaggerated to imagine we are going to time travel to 2003

1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

I don't really believe this because that makes them look even worse, and also this random fanpage is looking for followers and clout. This page is calling that page out and saying BS.

If the information from Spears Central is true, then to be fair they do not claim that it's the court that denied Britney, but it's her team who is denying her request to appear in person. So there is no contradiction between Spears Central's info and YourHonor's info.

Personally, I hope Spears Central's info is false, but knowing team con, sadly, there is a high probability that it is true((

11 hours ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

Do you realize how many eyes are on this? The media itself just trying to get video of her would be enough for them not to want her there in person. 

If this story is true (I doubt it's 100% true because those "insider sources" are almost always fake), it just confirms that team C will do anything to prevent her freedom from happening. Remember when she was already scheduled to appear in court via the liveconnect thingy and someone sabotaged the session and the whole thing was cancelled. :orangu_orangutan_ape: And then her instagram posted those weird posts about third eye and stuff at the very same time. It's gonna all happen again if this is true.  :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Like 2