Britney allegedly was denied request to attend next hearing in person but is expected to appear virtually on June 23rd + the hearing will not be available to the public

22 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

MTE. I'm not saying I don't believe this, but I need something more reliable than this Tweet. 

A clout chasing fan-page on twitter wouldn’t have exclusive information on Britney’s court case, they’re just giving team con ideas.

Edit: they also claim to have “inside information” on ******* Shane Dawson, people need to stop making threads with Twitter as their only source

15 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

Is this really the first time she appears in court? In 10+ years?:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: i'm confused:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Of course not, the most recent one hearing, that she attended in person, was in 2019. According to CNN, she even asked to terminate the Cship at that hearing (https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/16/entertainment/britney-spears-conservatorship/index.html)

She also was supposed to appear virtually in 2020, but due to technical problems could not do it.

5 hours ago, dfffff said:

Britney has been vaccinated, so what are they afraid of? Bull****,  they're just trying what they can to keep her from appearing in court.

This has nothing to do about  being vaccinated. It’s about to not face to face the judge. She will probably be told what to say to the court. 

There’s nothing unusual about this. This is a highly publicized case and an appearance from Britney would close down a city. If anything, I’d imagine she would be more comfortable doing it this way.  Something tells me doing it in the comfort of her own home would help her relax and speak freely over having to deal with the circus outside the courtroom and being in a room with the people leeching off of her. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

A clout chasing fan-page on twitter wouldn’t have exclusive information on Britney’s court case, they’re just giving team con ideas.

Edit: they also claim to have “inside information” on ******* Shane Dawson, people need to stop making threads with Twitter as their only source

^ This. I won't take a random Britney fan tweet as anything other than hearsay