Britney allegedly was denied request to attend next hearing in person but is expected to appear virtually on June 23rd + the hearing will not be available to the public

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any judge with an ounce of morality would grant someone this one, simple, wish and override the conservators.  Letting the conservators get their way and not allowing her to appear in person is basica

Britney has been vaccinated, so what are they afraid of? Bull****,  they're just trying what they can to keep her from appearing in court.  

Britney should take decisive action against it.  And what security concerns? Is she the President of the USA

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Britney should take decisive action against it.  And what security concerns? Is she the President of the USA

I know, it’s pathetic.  There are literally private entrances to avoid the FB crowd....and even if they couldn’t avoid them, they literally love her and are fighting for her basic human rights standing outside that courthouse.  But yeah....the conservators are going to imply that everyone in the world and their mother means Britney harm. 🙄

• Love 9

OMG not again! Expect the connection to fail that day only to pospone. Britney is vaccinated but I guess they are afraid of that she has to say. 

The only positive thing about this is with all these denies from the media being present to Britney herself only adds fuel to the fire.

The media will want to go deeper and investigate more, well this is what I hope.

• Like 2