Netflix has been BLOCKED from filming Britney’s conservatorship testimony for their documentary

2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I thought Britney said she wanted more eyes on her and more awareness and education about her case when the FreeBritney thing first made an impact?

Sam ingham facilitates this. He wants the world to know she wants her father out. Somethings very hush hush about this because I think it’s a done deal that her father will be out one day (take in, he will eventually pass away too due to old age). Sam Ingham and team don’t want too much public attention on her wanting out. I think she is compliant after years, but here is to hoping she sees this is not normal for her. She never qualified in the first place 

4 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I thought Britney said she wanted more eyes on her and more awareness and education about her case when the FreeBritney thing first made an impact?

I'm not saying the hearing should be sealed or that there shouldn't be awareness about this anymore. 

But documentary after documentary after documentary about this when she still can't speak about it and share her side of the story, must be overwhelming.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Rik said:

So it is 100% confirmed then. A netflix documentary will come in place. This isn’t surprising though. I’m sure she might feel overwhelmed with all of this reignited global interest, but she genuinely is one of the biggest superstars in the world. She was the most searched person on the internet from 1998-2008. This should come as no surprise that people are interested. 
I just hope Lou and other parties with lots of influence in Hollywood, have no control over this narrative and that it does it justice. 

I just hope Britney is aware that people believe she can take care of herself. More than anything, this should be an indicator to her that the world believes in her ability to take care of herself as she’s always deserved to

Everyone is riding HIGH on Britney bandwagon. Everyone needs to get paid.

If THE NEW YORK TIMES was denied to do the same, what would make Netflix think the court would open the doors for them? 

It was almost obvious that the hearing was gonna be sealed since Britney is gonna 'speak' so the outcome of that hearing must be very private and personal. 

Tbh, Im overall optimistic that this nightmare ends someday but, realistically, I see no way out of this mess. It's weird because at least in 2007 she was kinda fighting for herself and we could see that but now, the view of the whole situation is so blurry and confusing because 50% of the things we know are based on assumptions

*takes a deep breath :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Dirk said:

They could totally record an interview after the deposition or something. Remember the doc is ready they’re just waiting for the last part that is Britney’s deposition. 

Interview? but who could they interview? As for Britney, I hope you are aware that this is not possible.

Why r they keep saying she is about to talk for the 1st time?!She was present on court and approached 1st time last year then she was out of the facility they put her in. She asked media to leave that time too. So nothing new for me for netflix

• 2 weeks later...