Due to medical health reasons a versatile gay man cant do one side or it will kill him

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2021/03/03/chris-moore-gut-feelings-gay-s**-top-bottom-versatile-familial-adenomatous-polyposis/

In an interview an openly gay man who identifies as verse, basically explains due to having warts inside his colon, he had to have surgery as teen to remove them, by 17 he had further surgery which removed half his colon, and it's stapled to his rectum cos it's really short, but he came out to his mum, and the nurse told him if was to put anything in there..

He could bleed out to the point he could die. 

He feels this is a burden to him as he's missing out fully exploring his full likes and interests, despite all that he totally understands and won't even risk it. 

I don't get it. Technically, he can consider himself lucky because if he were a full-blown bottom, he'd be screwed. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Though, I've never really understood the obsession with labels. If it works for you, I'm glad it does, but I don't really see the point in limiting yourself like that. Plus, @nal isn't the only option. People have hands, mouths, etc. There's so much more you can do to enjoy intimacy with another person. I've also heard of people giving up on cute guys that they really like because of their positions being incompatible. I don't know... I mean, I get it, but it also seems like total clownery to me. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2021 at 5:14 AM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I don't get it. Technically, he can consider himself lucky because if he were a full-blown bottom, he'd be screwed. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Though, I've never really understood the obsession with labels. If it works for you, I'm glad it does, but I don't really see the point in limiting yourself like that. Plus, @nal isn't the only option. People have hands, mouths, etc. There's so much more you can do to enjoy intimacy with another person. I've also heard of people giving up on cute guys that they really like because of their positions being incompatible. I don't know... I mean, I get it, but it also seems like total clownery to me. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

One of my friends, basically called it selfish for gays to be only top or bottom. 

He only hooks up with vers. ..if ur not, or not willing to top, he ain't into u.

But for some gay men, they tried doing it one way or another and found out they weren't getting off vice versa. 

So for those strictly bottom, it's because that's how they literally get off themselves. ..same with strictly tops. 

• Super Mods
On 6/6/2021 at 2:14 PM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I genuinely cannot be with a guy who is exclusively bottom. I am vers top, but lord knows I need a good **** up my *** every now and then, and without it, I am very frustrated. Building a relationship on wrong s** compatibility really is a problem, it builds up this ***ual frustration that ends up escalating in other. segments of a relationship :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block