Thread you must read! - Exposing what Lou Taylor did with Britney's charity foundation

Thank you for sharing, but we know this already this was posted in this forum in the past. I guess it is either the same user posting or somebody is re-purposing content. I hope it spreads!

There were some users digging all this information and posting it here 2010/2011. I recall it was also much discussed here when it was on the news that B's foundation was "closed".

Whoever has all this information should be forwarding it to the people involved with the Netflix documentary. It all makes perfect clear sense and the receipts are all there. It would make absolute perfect sense to put it in the documentary. And I don’t see how Lou Taylor could sue or maybe she can and they’d settle but there has been TONS of documentaries that explore corruption by certain individuals, they push certain theories and they get away with it so why can’t Netflix do the same? This HAS to be exposed! Grrr...

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Be careful what you post regarding Lou because she's alledgedly on here. She will alledgedly  come with a fat lawsuit your way depending on how you portray her. Some of these threads also pop up in Google search when you type in her name and she alledgedly doesn't want people to know about any of this. See what I did there? 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

Be careful what you post regarding Lou because she's alledgedly on here. She will alledgedly  come with a fat lawsuit your way depending on how you portray her. Some of these threads also pop up in Google search when you type in her name and she alledgedly doesn't want people to know about any of this. See what I did there? 

Allegedly she is crazy, we will send her to rehab. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Forget rehab,  Loulou and Jamie CLEARLY suffer from dementia, so we should petition for a conservatorship. No need to notify them and obviously they are unable to retain counsel. 

Print the papers, baby :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Seriously, i mean you just need a corrupt doctor and the court need to see, she has 600 millions on page 1, the rest will be history. But the question remains: Who will be responsible for Jamie Lynns successful music-career? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

1 minute ago, Alexanda said:

Print the papers, baby :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Seriously, i mean you just need a corrupt doctor and the court needs to see, she has 600 millionen on page 1, the rest will be history. But the question remains: Who will be responsible for Jamie Lynns successful music-career? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Zoey 101 :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1