Thread you must read! - Exposing what Lou Taylor did with Britney's charity foundation

Meanwhile Lou Taylor’s fund raised by hundred of millions..Β 

somebody place some billboards or graffitis on the streets (near court, police, malls etc) about her being the devil so police could move its *** -Β or something bad will happen to Lou like in that film about c-ship..Β Β 

• Love 1

For months and months now, we had soooooooo many outrageous proofs, but absolutely nothing happened! Nothing! This person is still free to do whatever she wants...

I think that we need a serious solid file with all these proofs, but only with the biggest and real ones, no theories, including the video of Lindsay Lohan father. And we need to send this file to NETFLIX, try to reach them before the 23th june, so maybe, just maybe, they will include it to their documentary, I only see it as your last big window. Because let's be honest, without Netflix, or the producers of Framing Britney Spears, we are totally helpless against this person!

Β 

• Like 7
17 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

And we need to send this file to NETFLIX, try to reach them before the 23th june, so maybe, just maybe, they will include it to their documentary, I only see it as your last big window. Because let's be honest, without Netflix, or the producers of Framing Britney Spears, we are totally helpless against this person!

Β 

I don't think we need to send it to them. I'm sure they know all this very well, it's not hard to find it.

How and why was a rich girl like Taylor Swift able to get into a camp for "underprivileged" kids?Β  The world is odd, man.Β 

Β 

Anyways, it's stomach churning what Lulu has done but I am honestly not surprised a bit. These people are criminals capable of anything. Nothing surprises me.Β  This is just scratching the surface.Β 

TF?! This isn't scary but DANGEROUS. Like this woman belongs in an institute! Endorsing people that endorse exorcisms...like WHAT.

Now it makes sense what both Sam and Britney said! Sam did speak the truth or at least partially!

This woman needs to be LOCKED UP for the safety of Britney.