Does the Beyoncé song "Dangerously in Love" get you emotional?

Ok so every time I hear this song, I imagine I’m at funeral seeing my loved one get lowered into the ground…

The raw emotion in her voice and the lyrics, the melody, just makes it sound like it’s a song dedicated to a person who passed away

I bet if played at funeral it get many tears, like I wouldn’t play this at a weddding it sounds too sad to me

anyone relate?

It's not even a sad song, it's a love song. 

It's basically saying the love she has for this guy, is setting her free, it's dangerous to feel this way, but she won't change a thing at all, cos it's a great feeling to be in love with someone that you Know you are destined to spend the rest of your with.

That guy ended up being Jay Z of course.

3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's not even a sad song, it's a love song. 

It's basically saying the love she has for this guy, is setting her free, it's dangerous to feel this way, but she won't change a thing at all, cos it's a great feeling to be in love with someone that you Know you are destined to spend the rest of your with.

That guy ended up being Jay Z of course.

Yes I understand what the song is about I’m just describing the feeling the song give me as a listener :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

Omg I read this as Crazy in Love for a second and was so confused at the title, I was like,"'Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh, oh no', makes you sob and is what you're going to play at a funeral??????" I'm so sorry! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I have to take a listen because I'm an uncultured teen who has never intentionally (may have heard it and not known what it was) listened to it. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block