Jesy Nelson SERVES body!

5 minutes ago, BS*****2020 said:

Um. Wasn't one of reasons she left little mix cause of people judging her body and her weight. So she just gonna post this so more people can judge her? She looks great but you know some people gonna still talk s***.

She left because she hated constantly being compared to the other girls 24/7 and being labelled the fat ugly one and she wanted to go down a different route music wise.

She is someone who has struggled SO much because of weight and I think it is absolutely amazing she has the confidence to show off her body, she's worked hard and she has every right to show it off.

I don't get when people say 'didn't she leave because of blah blah' 'why is she doing this', let her do what she wants. Do people want her to not post pictures and disappear because of some trolls who are so insecure about their own lives that they hate on others?

I'm not directing this at you but because she has/had mental health issues it seems some people are unhappy when she appears okay and happy with herself. People get off on attacking her for literally anything unfortunately.

10 hours ago, BS*****2020 said:

Um. Wasn't one of reasons she left little mix cause of people judging her body and her weight. So she just gonna post this so more people can judge her? She looks great but you know some people gonna still talk s***.

What’s there to judge she literally looks like she’s qualified to compete :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Like 1

Good for her! I hope she is feeling herself. It is a bit of a double standard though because she complained about people looking at and criticizing her body and here she is putting it on display up for more criticism. It could also make young girls who felt like her when she was overweight feel bad as well. I guess if this is empowering for her then great.

5 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Good for her! I hope she is feeling herself. It is a bit of a double standard though because she complained about people looking at and criticizing her body and here she is putting it on display up for more criticism. It could also make young girls who felt like her when she was overweight feel bad as well. I guess if this is empowering for her then great.

Right! I feel bad validating her because then I’d almost feel like I’m sending off this message that you only get praise or recognition for looking hot when that shouldn’t be the point. It should be if she’s actually healthy. For all we know, she could be riddled with self-deprecating thoughts.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block