What are your thoughts on polyamorous relationships?

Just like the other thread about cheating, it's all about consent. 

As I said, many studies say the human is inherently polygamous, so maybe that's the answer to avoid cheating (well, I guess it can still happen).

I really, really, really don't care what people do in the intimacy of their house, unless idk, they're taking advantage of a child or someone with disabilities or idk, abusing an animal or something. 

• Like 5
31 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Just like the other thread about cheating, it's all about consent. 

As I said, many studies say the human is inherently polygamous, so maybe that's the answer to avoid cheating (well, I guess it can still happen).

I think it's time that we realize a lot of scientists go into studies, not to get true results, but to get enough results that affirm their hypothesis. 

I do not think humans are naturally polygamous BUT our behavior is shaped to spread our "seed" while we are in the age of reproduction aka early adulthood. As we age, these behaviors should calm UNLESS s3x is an addiction. 

• Like 1

I have been in an open relationship for 7 years now. 
We don’t have a perfect relationship but this arrangement works fine for us. 
The rule is just that whoever else we have s** with, it’s only physical. So no drinks, dates or dinner, just s**. 
So we usually arrange to meet other people for s**. 
We also still have s** with each other and it’s still very nice. We don’t have s** with each other than often though. 
I really enjoy the variety of multiple other partners and I have made some great regular partners who hit the spot everytime. 

Wait a relationship with two hot guys? Im here for it as long as we are only having *** with each other. I could even have like 7 husband as long as they are hot. They could clean, cook etc and I would be the main b tch. They wouldnt even have to love each other but love me :matches:

I'd choose one to have s** with based on my mood :matches:

That'd be a good story tbh someone write it :matches:

First of all, that isn’t love. I knew some guys in the past that tried that kind of relationships, their couples accepted and they ****ed up the relationship. In my experience that boys want everything but they only care about themselves and not much about the feelings of the other. But it is just my experience. In my opinion,pick one or stay single and leave some fun for the rest, u selfish!!!:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block