Anyone else find it weird that For The Record has been removed from YouTube?

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

this

the documentary has been getting removed for ages, even before the Freebritney movement started, and copyright is the only reason.

Same with I am Britney Jean.

The real question is how I am the Femme Fatale has survived. Maybe because it's shorter? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

You can still find them in other websites though.

Well don't MTV/Viacom own For the Record? Viacom take down things for copyright all the time on YouTube. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

“Just buy the DVD!”

Looks like some people (OP included) aren’t aware that Amazon and MTV both pulled the DVD from sales in 2019 after the Free Britney movement started gaining traction. Of course it’s not weird, it’s intentional and it’s gross. We been knew. 

Omfg

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

“Just buy the DVD!”

Looks like some people (OP included) aren’t aware that Amazon and MTV both pulled the DVD from sales in 2019 after the Free Britney movement started gaining traction. Of course it’s not weird, it’s intentional and it’s gross. We been knew. 

Ooof well I didn't realise that was the case. I don't even have it on DVD myself. Now I regret buying it how many years ago :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed: