New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Anyone else find it weird that For The Record has been removed from YouTube?

Its not a coincidence that since the #FreeBritney movement, they deleted it.

Cause I remember watching it before 2019 on there.

And yeah they do sell it on ebay but people are charging crazy prices like $100+ for it!

It also annoys me that everytime I try to bid on it, other people start bidding extremely high!
I wanna get the dvd but it costs SO much!

• Like 3
4 hours ago, edamamebeans said:

the dvds are actually super rare now too. they were cheap for a long time but now even second hand they're wicked expensive

A couple of days ago a woman sold on eBay Germany all of Britney´s DVD for around 20 Euro. This is very cheap. Some sellers send their stuff worldwide. And I would not be looking at Amazon.

A couple of years ago someone sold a French Britney book there for I think it was 600 Euro. I got it for around 7,00 Euro.:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: The seller thought he had a treasure as he still had the old cover, it has been reissued with a new cover.

5 hours ago, edamamebeans said:

the dvds are actually super rare now too. they were cheap for a long time but now even second hand they're wicked expensive

2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Cause I remember watching it before 2019 on there.

And yeah they do sell it on ebay but people are charging crazy prices like $100+ for it!

It also annoys me that everytime I try to bid on it, other people start bidding extremely high!
I wanna get the dvd but it costs SO much!

https://www.discogs.com/Britney-Britney-For-The-Record/master/1143413

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

No it’s copyrighted there’s nothing weird about it…

this

the documentary has been getting removed for ages, even before the Freebritney movement started, and copyright is the only reason.

Same with I am Britney Jean.

The real question is how I am the Femme Fatale has survived. Maybe because it's shorter? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

You can still find them in other websites though.

• Like 1

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 8 here

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

it's not a coincidence, because copyright strikes have existed since way before the freebritney was a thing

or does that make it a coincidence?... because now people think it's because of freebritney when copyright issues have existed since forever. 

• Like 1

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 8 here

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

it's not a coincidence, because copyright strikes have existed since way before the freebritney was a thing

or does that make it a coincidence?... because now people think it's because of freebritney when copyright issues have existed since forever. 

True.

But the reason why I mentioned #FreeBritney is cause before that,

it was on youtube for a long time.

I saw it a total of like 6-8 times within 4 years.

And how funny that as soon as the movement happened,

it just vanished.