Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Anyone else find it weird that For The Record has been removed from YouTube?


Recommended Posts

Its not a coincidence that since the #FreeBritney movement, they deleted it.

Cause I remember watching it before 2019 on there.

And yeah they do sell it on ebay but people are charging crazy prices like $100+ for it!

It also annoys me that everytime I try to bid on it, other people start bidding extremely high!
I wanna get the dvd but it costs SO much!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
4 hours ago, edamamebeans said:

the dvds are actually super rare now too. they were cheap for a long time but now even second hand they're wicked expensive

A couple of days ago a woman sold on eBay Germany all of Britney´s DVD for around 20 Euro. This is very cheap. Some sellers send their stuff worldwide. And I would not be looking at Amazon.

A couple of years ago someone sold a French Britney book there for I think it was 600 Euro. I got it for around 7,00 Euro.:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: The seller thought he had a treasure as he still had the old cover, it has been reissued with a new cover.

Link to comment
5 hours ago, edamamebeans said:

the dvds are actually super rare now too. they were cheap for a long time but now even second hand they're wicked expensive

 

2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Its not a coincidence that since the #FreeBritney movement, they deleted it.

Cause I remember watching it before 2019 on there.

And yeah they do sell it on ebay but people are charging crazy prices like $100+ for it!

It also annoys me that everytime I try to bid on it, other people start bidding extremely high!
I wanna get the dvd but it costs SO much!

https://www.discogs.com/Britney-Britney-For-The-Record/master/1143413

 

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

No it’s copyrighted there’s nothing weird about it…

this

the documentary has been getting removed for ages, even before the Freebritney movement started, and copyright is the only reason.

Same with I am Britney Jean.

The real question is how I am the Femme Fatale has survived. Maybe because it's shorter? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

You can still find them in other websites though.

  • Like 1

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 8 here

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Its not a coincidence that since the #FreeBritney movement, they deleted it.

it's not a coincidence, because copyright strikes have existed since way before the freebritney was a thing

or does that make it a coincidence?... because now people think it's because of freebritney when copyright issues have existed since forever. 

  • Like 1

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 8 here

Link to comment
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

it's not a coincidence, because copyright strikes have existed since way before the freebritney was a thing

or does that make it a coincidence?... because now people think it's because of freebritney when copyright issues have existed since forever. 

True.

But the reason why I mentioned #FreeBritney is cause before that,

it was on youtube for a long time.

I saw it a total of like 6-8 times within 4 years.

And how funny that as soon as the movement happened,

it just vanished.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block